MartyP

Politics Update

I have a new Thursday File for sale on duhbait.com for all of y'all who are interested.  It will be $5 instead of $10, but never fear, if paying for politics updates is not in your budget I will still be doing free updates once a month

This week's politics update brings back two negative scenarios: TPA and Cybersecurity. Both are incredibly versatile, with a variety of impact modules hot off the press. There are also a few miscellaneous neg updates for the NASA scenario, which is run-able, but not the most strategic choice due to the fact that it's pretty much non-unique at this point.

The file also includes aff updates for all three scenarios, as well as a few aff answers to a Department of Homeland Security scenario that is not yet viable for the negative, but which I anticipate will soon have some very good uniqueness evidence in a couple of days. I have also included a few aff updates on the PC debate. As always, every card is highlighted and there are explanations/overviews of every neg scenario. Any comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them. All Hail the Return of the Thursday File

• Upvote 2