dancon25

Trinity University Debate

Hey highschoolers! Here's hoping the college search has gone well for all you juniors and seniors.

I want to let you all know that Trinity University's CommonApp deadline is this Saturday. Trinity doesn't require any supplementary essays and doesn't have an application fee. San Antonio is an amazing place to be, your application is totally free and requires no additional effort on your part, and we have a kick-ass debate team, great new coaching staff, and a burgeoning speech and debate program.

U.S. News and World Report has ranked Trinity University the #1 University in the West for the 23rd year in a row. Trinity is among the 75 Best American Colleges for Food and is the best in San Antonio in this category. Our dorms are consistently lauded for their quality and cleanliness. We also offer debate scholarships up to $10,000/year (in addition to scholarships for art, theatre, and music) as well as academic merit scholarships based on GPA and SAT/ACT scores up to full tuition. It doesn't get better than that.

The university's debate page has contact information for our coaches Will Mosley-Jensen and Collin Roark, in addition to a brief history of Trinity debate and an overview of our accomplishments over the years. If you have any questions about academics, social life, the debate team, or anything else concerning Trinity, I'll be glad to help; just comment below or shoot me a private message.

TL;DR? Apply to Trinity University. It's free, it's painless, and it's an awesome institution. The deadline's coming up soon and there's only a risk of a benefit to checking it out!

Edited by dancon25
  • Upvote 5

I heard some guy named Steven once went there... i think he was like a hotdog salesman or something? He went to alot of debate tournaments i think because everyone seems to know him. Must've made one hell of a hotdog.