rednecgirl

Hand-Cut Aff for Trade

Hand-cut aff for trade. Masterfile is 200 pages. My partner and I compete in the toughest circuits in our state and we have never lost on aff. We are looking for lots of unique, handmade DA's and CP's. No K stuff or case negs. More unique DA's the better. Message me if you're curious about the aff, and tell me where you're from and i'll tell you.

As you can imagine, it must be pretty good if i'm this hesitant about saying it.

You can't find it anywhere, I spent 3 months handcreating and cutting every card.

Edited by rednecgirl
  • Upvote 1

I'll trade an unfinished 2 1/2 card ebola politics DA and a wipeout counterplan.

If that's not enough, I can throw in every impact defense file from Michigan 7 week since 1996! 

• Upvote 6

I'll trade an unfinished 2 1/2 card ebola politics DA and a wipeout counterplan.

If that's not enough, I can throw in every impact defense file from Michigan 7 week since 1996! 

I am interested in the wipeout counterplan.

• Upvote 2

Hand-cut aff for trade. Masterfile is 200 pages. My partner and I compete in the toughest circuits in our state and we have never lost on aff. We are looking for lots of unique, handmade DA's and CP's. No K stuff or case negs. More unique DA's the better. Message me if you're curious about the aff, and tell me where you're from and i'll tell you.

As you can imagine, it must be pretty good if i'm this hesitant about saying it.

You can't find it anywhere, I spent 3 months handcreating and cutting every card.

I'm really curious about this Aff but I don't have much to trade. Could u give it to me for a cheap(er) amount? I mean, I'm a novice and my seasons over, so I'm not going to be competing with you / anyone anyway. PM me if u r willing to trade.