I think this is certainly an interesting affirmative case. However, there are some things you might want to consider. These are just some things I thought of when looking at the 1AC.

1. I'm not really sure why the US is key. All of the link and solvency evidence is predicated off of how the Geobacter Sulffereducens can clean up waste, but I couldn't find a good reason why other countries wouldn't be able to do the aff as well. A possible neg strategy could be a politics disadvantage with an international actor counterplan. This could potentially be problematic because although you have a framing contention that mitigates the risk of the disadvantage, that doesn't matter that much if the counterplan solves the entirety of the aff.

2. Does the US have the tech to do this? A lot of the evidence refers to Michigan State University developing the technology, but that does not necessarily mean that the US can get the tech. If they get it from Michigan, then that would probably be extra-topical. I might be wrong about this, but it's just something else to consider.

Just some thoughts- I'm sure others will come up with more comments. Good luck and happy debating.

• Upvote 3

First, is the plan even in the purview of the US? I feel like only Japan could actually do it because I suspect that many of these nuclear waste zones are in Japanese territorial waters.

Second, get rid of all that impact assessment stuff and all of that K preempt stuff and work on actually making your advantages good. If you're intent on doing that stuff, find better cards because the ones you have right now aren't very good. Pm me if you need help, because I've got a bunch of stuff like that if you want to trade

That formatting is horrible and an eye-soar. 

Your Tea advantage is terrible and the other advantages include cards that looked fairly clipped (Reuters 14) 

The affirmative reserves the right to fiat, clarify, and define upon request."  AKA you also like to cheat. 

If you want I can pick apart every advantage piece by piece... 

• Upvote 1

Firstly : How is the aff an inherent issue brah , just beacuse we arent doing it , why arent we doing your affirmative....?

Secondly:Pretty Sure using your 1AC  i could CP out of the Aff and make it an MSU do the plan , that solves your offnesse . 

Thirdly : Take out all of these weird advantages (TEA&Cancer ) Im pretty sure if you spent more time you could probably make a better advantage like Japan-US relations (just find they are low now) Then find an impact to low Japan-US relations , then put the Affirmative raise relations to prevent impact to occuring ..... Or the imapct framing should also dissapear unless you wanna spin Cancer into a Value to life impact where Cancer makes it shitty ...... But its up to you 

The bottom half of the case is stuff for the 2AC, there's very little point to use it in the 1AC. Personally I would use those as even more links for my Kritiks because the cards aren't particularly good. I understand you want to squirrel out by using off-center advantages but that only works if there's a large impact. I didn't really see an impact to the food one, and the cancer just seemed shoddily put together.

This could be very interesting, but I sincerely hope this is just the rough draft.

Umm Youre missing some important internal links to say the least 

Also im not sure how your American Cancer Society evidence is directly related to the aff either.

And Rescher frameworks actually piss off A LOT of judges just saying