Can someone help me find literature about erotic pedagogy? I've found a few articles, but none of them actually give a stable definition about what erotic pedagogy is. I'd like to write an aff (and yes, I've looked at Reagan's cites) but I'm sort of lost right now. 

PRETTY SURE Bataille has stuff to say about eroticism - would that be something that you're looking for? If so, I have access to a lot of databases (because of my sister) and I could probs fetch some stuff for you (other than the stuff I already have) 

Kinda racist and a little on the rapey side. 

Definitely, but you can talk about de Sade in the context of Lacanian philosophy (mostly The Real) and connect the two with some Sadeian Woman and Zizek cards--sort of becoming a debate meme, but whatever.

• Upvote 1

Towson TW and Baylor BG both read eroticism affs on the college topic and you can find their cites on the wiki. Definitely a gopd starting point.

• Upvote 2

No, just no. I've done this before and it's a terrible idea. 

Why? Eroticism has been a huge part of the college topic this year, and it has generally worked out. Teams like Towson TW have been killing it using eroticism as a way of understanding affect. 

• Upvote 3