MartyP

Uber Mega Thursday File Update

This is impressive and i will pos rep anyone that i see on this list every time i see them. I'm also willing to help for the next one whenever that be

• Upvote 2

This is awesome, i'll sign up to help with the next file if this becomes a thing.

second this, I'd love to help put something together for the community

• Upvote 2

I'm tempted to recycle my embargo aff and go 1 off embargo da with my old aff. I know everyone will be prep'd for embargo but maybe just 1 round for kicks

Enjoy although I only contributed a couple of cards this was an awesome opportunity and hopefully more people join in and help out the cross-x community.

• Upvote 5

Enjoy although I only contributed a couple of cards this was an awesome opportunity and hopefully more people join in and help out the cross-x community.

Yeah, I enjoyed it as well.  It goes to show how when a bunch of like-minded people work together, they can accomplish anything.

Next time maybe it doesn't have to just be politics.  Imagine 10+ people cutting a specific (or generic) DA, an impact file, or a case neg.

• Upvote 4

Yeah, I enjoyed it as well.  It goes to show how when a bunch of like-minded people work together, they can accomplish anything.

Next time maybe it doesn't have to just be politics.  Imagine 10+ people cutting a specific (or generic) DA, an impact file, or a case neg.

or K (My speciality) 

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 4

I think we'll do another one next month, but I'm sure we can start a group chat or something and constantly do UQ updates. Quote this and link your facebook and we can start a group message on there - it's probably fastest/best.

• Upvote 1