MartyP

Topical K Affs

I'm trying to brainstorm some topical k/human rights oriented affs for those judges out there who want hypothetical government action and such nonsense.  It seems like a critical spin on warming (i.e. warming disproportionately disadvantages underprivileged people) has been pretty successful among a number of teams, but I was wondering if anyone had some other good ideas

Marine Spatial Planning - you could get overfishing to be a kritikal aff with different advantage basis where it could be something like Poverty with advantage framing , and things like Enviormental Justice could be advantage as well

Marine Spatial Planning - you could get overfishing to be a kritikal aff with different advantage basis where it could be something like Poverty with advantage framing , and things like Enviormental Justice could be advantage as well

How would marine spatial planning solve environmental justice?

Ill look for my cites again , I forgot exactly how we acessed that , but i think that was the kritkal systematic impact we used 

- ill get back to you on that 

Communist  Community based fisheries is pretty kool

Polytechnic HM has had massive success with that aff (the Finals round they lost [the Notre Dame Invitational], they ran Turfs I believe, and they dropped on a 2-1 against St. Marks AP; they went for a Politics DA)

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

Polytechnic HM has had massive success with that aff (the Finals round they lost [the Notre Dame Invitational], they ran Turfs I believe, and they dropped on a 2-1 against St. Marks AP; they went for a Politics DA)

tbh it's not the world's best aff however

manny and richard are great debaters

tbh it's not the world's best aff however

manny and richard are great debaters

I've debated them twice (once last year once this year) and they kicked our asses both times.  TURF's is a decent aff, but Manny and Richard really knock it out of the park