deb8lover

Novices looking to do V-Debates

If there are any true novices out there that want to do a virtual debate, I'm game. I'm a novice and I'd like to debate someone around my level, so if anyone wants to debate, just let me know (I'll go either aff or neg, your pick). This is probably the wrong thread but if theres any novice that would like to do a practice debate (or for that matter, anyone who wants to judge this) please let me know! Thanks.

• Upvote 1

If there are any true novices out there that want to do a virtual debate, I'm game. I'm a novice and I'd like to debate someone around my level, so if anyone wants to debate, just let me know (I'll go either aff or neg, your pick). This is probably the wrong thread but if theres any novice that would like to do a practice debate (or for that matter, anyone who wants to judge this) please let me know! Thanks.

I'll do it!!

I'm down for debate over chat/video. We can do google hangouts, skype, anything I'm down. I'll go AFF or NEG. I'm a first year debater. Shoot me a message and we can figure it out from there. I'm also willing to judge any rounds because I have some varsity experience. I can also edit cases if y'all need help, or I can video chat with y'all if you need help!