jhiggins

VERBATIM 5 FOR MAC IS OUT!

How do you install it? im having a bit of trouble 

Yeah, it's kinda not working for me either...as in the toolbar refuses to show up and I cannot access the macros. I have contacted Aaron Hardy about it.

Edited by jhiggins

How do you install it? im having a bit of trouble

Download, click on the downloaded file, then a box should pop up, drag it into the applications folder in that box, then go to your applications folder and double click verbatim.

Yea, I'm having problems with it as well. Whenever I try to close any files, it always asks me if I want to save the changes I made to Debate.dotm and it always takes about 20 seconds to open up any files of mine. Any idea how to uninstall and reinstall? I never had these problems with 4.6. 

Am I the only one having problems with using the new verbatim?

Here are some of the things I am experiencing:

• Takes forever to open files
  • Takes forever to close files
  • Has severely slowed down my computer - especially Microsoft Word

I am getting the spinning beach ball of death 90% of the time that I try to operate verbatim. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Haha - in the time it took to write this, someone else had posted the same issues. 

Edited by HAM
  • Upvote 1

Does verbatim for Mac have an OCR function? There are just too many cards on Google Books to type them out manually....

No.

I have been experiencing all of the issues above. However, I took the plunge and purchased a Windows laptop (not just because Verbatim works better on it - it was because my old laptop was a 2007 White MacBook and was worse at running applications than I am at running long-distance :). Catch a glimpse here (and wash your eyes afterwards): http://retailproof.com/ebay/img/apple/macbook/features/macbook-white.jpg). Verbatim is wonderful on Windows.