dabomerest

Thursday File Reboot

Hey, I think this is something that needs to be brought up again. We need the thursday file back. For some teams, this can be an optional thing that is helpful but for many smaller teams, this is necessary if we want to even imagine having a disad at tournaments. We need to get these signups going. It sounded like before that people were interested in helping produce this so I see no reason why we shouldn't. I was able to access this my whole high school career and it's only fair that these high school debaters get the same right

Or people could stop running PTX >.>

*K hack intensifies*

Give me a resolution with good DA ground and you got your self a deal. You're from MO you know what it's like.

• Upvote 3

Give me a resolution with good DA ground and you got your self a deal. You're from MO you know what it's like.

Resolved: The United States should legalize all or nearly all of one or more of the following in the United States: marihuana, prostitution, online gambling, the sale of human organs, physician assisted suicide.

• Upvote 3

Resolved: The United States should legalize all or nearly all of one or more of the following in the United States: marihuana, prostitution, online gambling, the sale of human organs, physician assisted suicide.

I would love to debate the college topic but sadly it cannot be so.

Hey, I think this is something that needs to be brought up again. We need the thursday file back. For some teams, this can be an optional thing that is helpful but for many smaller teams, this is necessary if we want to even imagine having a disad at tournaments. We need to get these signups going. It sounded like before that people were interested in helping produce this so I see no reason why we shouldn't. I was able to access this my whole high school career and it's only fair that these high school debaters get the same right

Greetings,

A file with a new scenario, updates, and aff answers to PTX will be put out Friday morning/Thursday night.

If you are interested in this file, or future updates please submit your email @ the URL below (we won't spam).

http://tinyurl.com/blakeptx2014