cantrell4

I have an Ebola DA! Trade?

Hey! I cut this ebola politics DA that will be good for this weekend. If you want, we can trade for something you cut! Message me.

It is a politics with an ebola scenario. And sorry about the 304 other posts i got a little carried away  :blush:

• Upvote 3

I am thoroughly interested in the ebola DA, however I do not have much in the way of offcase positions as of now. (partially why I am interested in trading for yours)
Would you be interested in trading for an aff? It's a strong aff with lots of flexibility 

If I can get a ride this weekend I'll be judging at the Clack tournament and I'm already going to tell you that this DA will be an uphill battle.. if it's real 

Also, all you non Oregon people, this thread is probably a troll and more than likely some weird subterfuge being done against certain other teams *wink wink*. 

Is the pope Catholic? 

not according to Fox; the new guy likes us queer people. 

• Upvote 8

No offense, but an Ebola PTX DA is hardly unique (not like debate uniqueness, but the real version of the word). The travel ban scenario was both a midterms argument and a frequently seen ptx argument at tournaments in late November.

• Upvote 2

Funny enough someone read a tradeoff da on me this weekend although no one probably will run it again here is the link from a card I read against them  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/05/barack-obama-ebola-funding_n_6275928.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Edited by Solax10
  • Upvote 1