pigasus

silly question

This may be a silly question, but have the Ferguson events this year changed the debate community in Missouri?

Well I've only got the perspective of a small. traditional, mostly suburban district but honestly here in Missouri, unless it happened before camps put out files, just about nothing changes based on current events.

• Upvote 4

Well I've only got the perspective of a small. traditional, mostly suburban district but honestly here in Missouri, unless it happened before camps put out files, just about nothing changes based on current events.

Yep. People were still running NAD bank and Cuban embargo at the final few tournaments last year...

• Upvote 5

Yep. People were still running NAD bank and Cuban embargo at the final few tournaments last year...

Bet they did really well too lol that is for sure how it happened here

• Upvote 1

I know the Clayton HS tournament, which is a pretty big state-wide tournament, was cancelled as a result of the potential for a Ferguson decision to be released.

I know the Clayton HS tournament, which is a pretty big state-wide tournament, was cancelled as a result of the potential for a Ferguson decision to be released.

He's alive!

I thought Clanton was usually earlier in the year. I remember Patterson being the December tournament last year. Speaking of...

@Mummyhandgrenade

Remeber our 'round' at Patterson last year, with zombies and poetry books because they paneled the round next door?

yeah, we were gonna break our- afropess ccase

He's alive!

I thought Clanton was usually earlier in the year. I remember Patterson being the December tournament last year. Speaking of...

@Mummyhandgrenade

Remeber our 'round' at Patterson last year, with zombies and poetry books because they paneled the round next door?

That "round" was great. We probably had 10 different people looking for a judge for us.

That "round" was great. We probably had 10 different people looking for a judge for us.

That one girl just seemed so exasperated by the end. Like she comes in a 7th time and is so done with the whole thing. "You *still* don't have a judge?" *walks out*

• Upvote 1

That one girl just seemed so exasperated by the end. Like she comes in a 7th time and is so done with the whole thing. "You *still* don't have a judge?" *walks out*

Didn't you and Nick have a c-x about if Zombies could feel love at one point?

Didn't you and Nick have a c-x about if Zombies could feel love at one point?

Yeah, he grabbed a short book about love and poetry or something and we went from there. 

I actually cut a full zombies aff for the college topic but we didn't end up going to the tournament that would have been over Halloween. I even had a zombie pedagogy framework.

• Upvote 1