Level1Bulbasaur

Quantum Physics AFF

Im looking into making a case using the ideas of Quantum Physics. The basic thoughts I have right now is making a quantum network that will be connected to quantum computers specialized in running algorithms for medical research and maybe going through and using noaa for this any ideas would be great :D 

This is utterly not topical. Using NOAA as an agency doesn't make it an act of ocean exploration or development.

As far as I'm aware, there is no solvency. Unless things have changed recently, there are no quantum computers anywhere on the horizon.

If you are still interested, use the search feature or dig through the 'help me' forums as there have been a couple topics about quantum physics aff's before, including one where I believed someone posted a sample case.

if they say it takes too long to solve, have evidence saying it can create time travel so that wont be a problem.

if they say it takes too long to solve, have evidence saying it can create time travel so that wont be a problem.

Paradox, if they could create time travel why haven't time travellers already solved?

Paradox, if they could create time travel why haven't time travellers already solved?

To milk out the crappy sci-fi movies based around time travel.

• Upvote 4

because the plan is inherent.

• Upvote 1

because the plan is inherent.

Circular logic, time travel hasn't solved yet because it hasn't solved yet. This fails to disprove time travel not being real (double negative ftw) because if time travel was real the plan shouldn't be inherent.

False: the current universe does not actually exist, we aren't real but are merely a data package that spontaneously came into existence in the past containing useful knowledge, a la Pastwatch.

• Upvote 1