Tharealschoob

World leader beach party CP

So, I was thinking about using a security K as a net-benefit to a counter plan that was along the lines of gathering all the major world leaders together for a "beach party." The beach party would be figurative and essentially mean that we were creating the bonds of friendship in-betweeen these leaders. I cannot find a card however that says something along the lines of world leaders working with each other can solve any issue. Or something like that, idk. I would love some help, feedback and a card talking about how well world leaders can solve. Thanks 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This is both non-unique and Utopian.

First, all majors leaders are already in contact pretty much constantly. During the height of the Ukraine / Russia squabbling Obama and Putin were having frequent (telephone) contact. Perhaps a better resample of what you're describing is the UN, it's basically a giant Lame beach party for world leaders. This leads to my second point, that it's pointless. The UN basically just writes angry letters to North Korea but doesn't resolve threats for the most part.

So, I was thinking about using a security K as a net-benefit to a counter plan that was along the lines of gathering all the major world leaders together for a "beach party." The beach party would be figurative and essentially mean that we were creating the bonds of friendship in-betweeen these leaders. I cannot find a card however that says something along the lines of world leaders working with each other can solve any issue. Or something like that, idk. I would love some help, feedback and a card talking about how well world leaders can solve. Thanks 

So...is this a troll CP?

• Upvote 2

Sad because I thought it was going to be a CP that was based around an actual beach party (don't care how many of you think I'm an idiot now)

• Upvote 2

This is both non-unique and Utopian.

First, all majors leaders are already in contact pretty much constantly. During the height of the Ukraine / Russia squabbling Obama and Putin were having frequent (telephone) contact. Perhaps a better resample of what you're describing is the UN, it's basically a giant Lame beach party for world leaders. This leads to my second point, that it's pointless. The UN basically just writes angry letters to North Korea but doesn't resolve threats for the most part.

a beach party would obviously solve for relations better than some telephone calls. you gotta do better than that if you want to beat this CP

• Upvote 3

a beach party would obviously solve for relations better than some telephone calls. you gotta do better than that if you want to beat this CP

It was all a plot by the oil anyway, so you still link to my k.

• Upvote 4

It was all a plot by the oil anyway, so you still link to my k.

Speaking of oil, would this picture be okay to replace my cap link card for it?

ScreenShot2014-11-04at74406PM_zps85c6b4c

• Upvote 3

“Imagine an orgy large enough to render all world governments obsolete.”

my 21st birthday party. 

• Upvote 7