Shes legal in dog years

2004-2005 Awards

thank you cory..maybe if nabeel goes to camp this year he'll actually improve...lol

i doubt it

thats strange, because im probably the least scary persyn ever.

very not true...

Look, I have looked over all of the awards given by everyone on this thread and there are two very large mistakes. The first is the very small post on the norman freshmen should be much larger. these kids are freshmen and i guarantee that had they had a more consistant draw at regionals they would probably beat most westside teams at state and from what i have seen, all but one east side team, kent and his partner. And that round would be close. The second mistake is that someone forgot about the heritage team that went 7-0 at districts and is going to nats. Though not an impressive record at districts because of, some feel, questionable draws and decisions, Erin and Reid swept disticts by a landslide. I would probably not nominate them for a lot of awards but, and i may be wrong, the only team to go undefeated at districts in the state should get some sort of props, especially after their more than impressive performances in those seven rounds.

I dont understand... Reid and Erin arent any good, how could this happen??

I really should log off my screen name at school. I have no idea who this was posting my screen name but I am sure as hell that it was not me cause I was at state the whole of yesterday. Good lord.

I bet it was reid