XxThermalxX

I Need help making a New Aff for Policy debate.

Hey everyone, I'm a 3 year debater and i had an aff case (on ocean clean up). But now, it seems that everyone can beat it. I was wondering if anyone has a good aff case that can help me make it or set it up. The thing is, i don't want to run a aff case that is on debate coaches. I want a brand new case that isn't there already. Or the other option is that if anyone is interested in making a new case with that would be great as well. If you guys want to from a group on making a new aff case or if you are interested then please contact me. If someone can help me, please do, you can email me at iram_gonzalez514@yahoo.com

Hey everyone, I'm a 3 year debater and i had an aff case (on ocean clean up). But now, it seems that everyone can beat it. I was wondering if anyone has a good aff case that can help me make it or set it up. The thing is, i don't want to run a aff case that is on debate coaches. I want a brand new case that isn't there already. Or the other option is that if anyone is interested in making a new case with that would be great as well. If y'all want to from a group on making a new aff case or if you are interested then please contact me. If someone can help me, please do, you can email me at iram_gonzalez514@yahoo.com

Fixed.

• Upvote 6

The Critical Deleuzian Surfing aff. 

my opponents keep reading cards about how theres surfing now tho

Edited by KimJongUn
  • Upvote 5

*In the Arms of an Angel starts playing* 

Please don't read Deleuze. Every time you read a Deleuzian aff, an adorable animal dies.

sp5.jpg

CS-Pets-1.jpg

Please don't be a heartless, anthropocentric dicklord. You can save them by not reading Deleuze and encouraging your friends to do the same. 

This has been a public service announcement from the If I Have To Hear One More Goddamn Deleuze Aff I'm Going To Lose My Shit Foundation. Contribute today.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Please don't read Deleuze. Every time you read a Deleuzian aff, an adorable animal dies.

Please don't be a heartless, anthropocentric dicklord. You can save them by not reading Deleuze and encouraging your friends to do the same. 

This has been a public service announcement from the If I Have To Hear One More Goddamn Deleuze Aff I'm Going To Lose My Shit Foundation. Contribute today.

Hey, would you rather it be Negarestani? Because I hear that the sea of Naft is alive...

• Upvote 3

Deleuze actually LINK TURNS ANTHRO SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

@Snark - The Naft controls everything and it even predates humans; just starting to read Negarestani?

Naft = Oil 

:)

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

Deleuze actually LINK TURNS ANTHRO SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

@Snark - The Naft controls everything and it even predates humans; just starting to read Negarestani?

Naft = Oil 

:)

No, I'm well aware of what it is, the joke comes before accuracy (sea of Naft, sea of Oil, metaphorical comparison). I've been reading it for months.

sp5.jpg

CS-Pets-1.jpg

The only thing those animals have in common is difference

• Upvote 1

The only thing those animals have in common is difference

I couldn't NOT put a Bearded Dragon pic in there. They're adorable.

Its mostly a Heideggerean surfing aff - http://hspolicy.debatecoaches.org/Jenks/Reinking-DOnofrio+Aff

As if everyone is as familiar w/ Heidegger and surfing as Jenks is :/. Seriously though, watching these guys straight up WRECK in octa-finals @ St Marks made me actually scared for the state tournament, because I feel like we'd hit them or you in out rounds and get rekt b/c Deleuze+Surfing as a Masters Thesis is just too good. 

Edited by CapitalismIsNotCool

As if everyone is as familiar w/ Heidegger and surfing as Jenks is :/. Seriously though, watching these guys straight up WRECK in finals @ St Marks made me actually scared for the state tournament, because I feel like we'd hit them or you in out rounds and get rekt b/c Deleuze+Surfing as a Masters Thesis is just too good. 

We'll bring back the defense of hegemony like we did at Edmond north :o . Ya always got that  deleuze aff.

sp5.jpg

CS-Pets-1.jpg

I want both of those adorable animals

We'll bring back the defense of hegemony like we did at Edmond north :o . Ya always got that  deleuze aff.

No.

Just no.

Please don't.

I'll hit you with a newspaper if I have to.