PantherPryde

LD Topic Sept-Oct 2014 Possible Arguments-Xenotransplants

Has anyone tried using any arguments in their cases about this topic involving xenotransplantation as an alternative to organ procurement, particularly Negative? How would you argue against it on Affirmative? I'm thinking about using it as an argument for one of my contentions on my Negative case. Would it be good to use, or is it a terrible idea?

Edited by PantherPryde

The best aff answer is that the technology is decades out, followed by the argument that it's anthro-discriminatory. It's otherwise an excellent neg argument.

• Upvote 1

http://hsld.debatecoaches.org/Palos+Verdes/

has a bunch of fulltext article sections for xeno and general LARP stuffs. Wouldn't advise it, uniqueness is terrible, and the solvency is "we increase organ supplies" which is basically what the organs advantage says. You're just asking to get counterplanned.

its not like I actually run util so i wouldnt know

Btw - 

If anyone wants sept/oct prep, I probably have every decent topical article cut, links to most Ks on the topic, lots of ethics stuff, and some util.  hmu, but I don't want prep from this topic, preferably framework files and such.

Edited by KimJongUn
  • Upvote 1

its not like I actually run util

the feel when your coach forces you to run util so you get more tech.

"it's not like it's true, but, cummiskey?"

• Upvote 1