theydb8r

Answering a perm to a counterplan

Perm do both: Prove mutual exclusivity, using logic or evidence, or prove the net benefit to be true and for the actor/whatever to solve ALL of case.

Perm do CP then plan: Do the above and show why time doesn't matter and run timeframe permutations bad. Honestly, 9/10 this is just to put offense on the flow and trick the opponent and has no substantive difference than the first.

Perm do plan then CP: Show why time doesn't matter, and run timeframe permutations bad. Alongside the above one, this one is more legitimate but I still haven't seen a good one run to show a substantive difference.

Lie perm: I think there's some cards talking about how lying kills relations or something along those lines, I haven't looked into them too much myself but that seems like your best bet.

And all of these may or may not work depending on the region you debate/what counterplan you're running such as a PIC/Advantage CP will differ in how you answer them.

• Upvote 3

Perm do CP: Hypothesis Testing FW. Go ovaries deep and give 0 fucks as to how many people try to tell you it's bad. 

Snarf: fixed.

Edited by Snarf

Perm do CP: Hypothesis Testing FW. Go balls deep and give 0 fucks as to how many people try to tell you it's bad. 

It's probably good if the CP results in the aff