Burnzy

Song of the Day Thread

Post a good one or.... DIE!! :-)

Childish Gambino - Freaks and Geeks (HD Music Vid…:

That's the guy from community right? I just finished season 3 and I don't remember this song in any of the episodes so idk if this is part of the newer episodes or if this guy has an independent rapping career 

• Upvote 2

That's the guy from community right? I just finished season 3 and I don't remember this song in any of the episodes so idk if this is part of the newer episodes or if this guy has an independent rapping career

Yep! He's in Community. He's also been in a couple episodes of 30Rock, and he does standup. This song is just his, though. Everything he releases under Childish Gambino is part of his independent rap career. Otherwise, he uses his real name (Donald Glover). 

• Upvote 2

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home:

Good picks so far, keep em coming! I was the one who made this forum and was the first mod, we can never let it die!

I've been going on a binge of the 2nd season of the Ghost in the Shell anime, so I'll recommend 2 songs. 

for when you're cutting heg or military affs. 

For when you're cutting Baudrillard. Bonus points if you call your opponents aff a "Stand Alone Complex"