will trade heavily for homecut spending disads! pls be highlighted in red and have at least a three minute overview

• Upvote 8

Disregard this. My partner thinks he's a troll. I'm sorry... I really don't hate myself/debate and I promise I don't suck this bad.

EDIT: but if you got that real ass spending disad tho, then hit me up

EDIT OF MY EDIT: can a moderator move this to evidence trading

Edited by aram

Disregard this. My partner thinks he's a troll. I'm sorry... I really don't hate myself/debate and I promise I don't suck this bad.

EDIT: but if you got that real ass spending disad tho, then hit me up

Yeah, it's called don't run it as a spending DA, run it as a midterms link. It's still generic and bad, and you should feel ashamed for running it, but it's better than spending.

EDIT OF MY EDIT: can a moderator move this to evidence trading

Dear Snarkosaurus,

I will never feel ashamed. I'll take my pride over any politics disad. And I'll take my lack of deficit spending over any "democrats" that will may come my wai.

Edited by aram
  • Upvote 2

FYI I have won several rounds on shitty spending DA's back on the transportation topic. It helped that some of the teams in my circuit were running 2 trillion dollar plans though. Combine that with a shitty "Plan happens immediately or it's not topical" card and you've got a spending DA that even I'd buy the impact of. 

• Upvote 3

Dear Snarkosaurus,

I will never feel ashamed. I'll take my pride over any politics disad. And I'll take my lack of deficit spending over any "democrats" that will may come my wai.

Falcon Lord is that you?

• Upvote 1

Dear Snarkosaurus,

Everyone, EVERYONE, aram just admitted he's ceding the political in the name of 'fiscal responsibility!' Quick, cut your links now, before he edits his post!

• Upvote 2