Hannahkiin

Wake Forest

So I know Wake entries have just come out, however, I don't know which ones are CX users. Who here is going to Wake, and if so, what division? JV for me :).

Possibly going JV, if my coach decides to sign us up. Yay for being the only policy debaters in the entire state of NC!

• Upvote 1

Possibly going JV, if my coach decides to sign us up. Yay for being the only policy debaters in the entire state of NC!

I hit some congress turned policy debaters from your state at cfls two years ago. Their 2nr was The aff should win the debate and then the girl picks up an american flag ans waves it in the air and says i love our country

• Upvote 1

I hit some congress turned policy debaters from your state at cfls two years ago. Their 2nr was The aff should win the debate and then the girl picks up an american flag ans waves it in the air and says i love our country

Yeah, Providence did a thing where they were the only team to enter teams for NFL districts, and they sent the two teams that qualified to nats and sent the other two to CFLs. It was weird. They legitimately qualified a different team to both tournaments this year, but that's off topic. So that's why that happened lol

Yea against our other team they ran their 1ac as a counterplan. It was rather amusing.

Oh yeah Ananth I saw your name in the varsity pool (creepin on the entries)

Officially registered in JV- Charlotte Catholic Kennedy-Chavez (as profile would indicate, I'm the Kennedy part of that equation). Excited to meet lots of new people- it'll be our first national tournament in policy!

• Upvote 1

Officially registered in JV- Charlotte Catholic Kennedy-Chavez (as profile would indicate, I'm the Kennedy part of that equation). Excited to meet lots of new people- it'll be our first national tournament in policy!

Sweet! I'm the W part of USN RW. Or USN WR, I can't remember which

got sent down to JV... im kinda glad tho i was gonna get wrecked

Sweet! I'm the W part of USN RW. Or USN WR, I can't remember which

1 off consult brazil every round?

got sent down to JV... im kinda glad tho i was gonna get wrecked

1 off consult brazil every round?

Hahahaha you wish. Still with Liam?

Edit: I'm just hoping for like a 3-3 record. I'm guessing we won't hit you. Or at least I hope we won't.

Edited by Hannahkiin

hahaha yeah but ya never know

Oh yeah Liam told me the situation. That really sucks. But hey, you're going to get to debate JVers and novices, so you'll have a better record if you really care about that sort of thing.

Aw, what happened?

It was going to be too expensive, and we're going the next weekend in my main event (congress), which would have required me to miss two days of school in the same week. Not a good combination. 

I'll be at Charlotte Latin's tournament though!!!!!! (November 8-9) Everyone should come! :)