johnnyfootball

morning tournament habits

I'm not a troll, I'm from Texas. A lot of blow around here. Spreading doesn't increase heart attack risk?

Cocaine increases the rate of your heart beat, spreading decreases the amount of oxygen going to your heart. That's one hell of a heart attack risk..

I really don't see how you're not trolling all of us here when literally one thing solves all of your issues. Getting more sleep. If you're THAT desperate I don't see why you just don't cut your politics ish on Thursday and sleep the night before...if you're willing to risk your health to get a few Ws, you really need to reevaluate your priorities in life. Sorry,, not sorry, but high school, or even college debate, isn't that important.

• Upvote 1

Just saying, if you are gonna do coke, go to erowid.org learn something first, mainly how not to die and maybe get a test kit,only if you're not trolling of course

Also the phrase "i'm not trolling, I'm from Texas." us one of the best things I've heard in a while

Edited by Payton
  • Upvote 1

the only drug i need is debate

in all seriousness i have a problem, i find my self constantly fantasizing about virilio kritiks or some new soi da i heard of.  somebody help me please its ruining my life but its so good

• Upvote 5

the only drug i need is debate

in all seriousness i have a problem, i find my self constantly fantasizing about virilio kritiks or some new soi da i heard of.  somebody help me please its ruining my life but its so good

What I'm going to need you to do is put the laptop down, put it down slowly now, easy, easy...good, there you go. Now go outside and look at the sky.

• Upvote 2

After only getting 3 to no hours of sleep before a tournament due to poltics updates and what not I often times struggle with being alert for round one and sometimes the whole day. I have heard of debaters that take Adderall and even snort cocain before rounds, is this an effective strategy that users on here practice? or what are some other habits?

Please tell me this isn't a real thing... :eek2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please tell me this isn't a real thing... :eek2:

watch it with the insults brosph I don't make fun of you though with a profile pic like yours I could. Coke use in debate might transform me into the best
  • Downvote 5

Has anyone else noticed OP's relevant username?

But in all seriousness, the only coke you should be consuming before rounds is coca-cola. There is no possible way you can justify the use of cocaine to win a round compared to the horrific long-term effects cocaine has on your body. Same goes for using Adderall without a prescription. Not sure what your school's drug policy is like, either, but at a lot of schools in charlotte, if you're tested and either of those were found in your sample, it would be grounds for immediate expulsion (unless you could provide a doctor's note in the case of Adderall). It's just not worth it man.

I'm soooo hardkore @ turnmints liek I drink liek 3 cokainz b4 each rnd evri tiem.

For real though, I kind of have a reputation on my team as the person who doesn't get enough sleep on tourneys (I know that's bad, I'm trying to get more I promise). In a pinch, quad-shot espressos work, but sleep is really the best thing for you.

My morning tournament routine usually begins with me rolling over, looking at my alarm, swearing at it, and hitting snooze until 10 minutes before the van leaves.

Down a bottle of Mountain Dew Throwback ! It has 70 grams of cane sugar and 90 something mg of caffeine. Its amazing. Throwback_Label_Art.png

Edited by scottsdebate

Down a bottle of Mountain Dew Throwback ! It has 70 grams of cane sugar and 90 something mg of caffeine. Its amazing. Throwback_Label_Art.png

Interestingly, sugar doesn't make you anymore awake but that caffeine should do it for most

Hello my name is Doctor Tom and as part of the evil obamacare devil worship program, I legally am required to give you this free prescription because you asked for it

vRn1ew2l.jpg

• Upvote 3