Xil

Things we're going to see an unhealthy amount of...

-"WE ARE THE REBEL PIRATE!"

- Middle passage

-The Ocean is SMOOTH space, and you striate it 

- Emperor's map fable courtesy of Baudy

- Portugal does the plan better, no matter what

-"What's object oriented ontology???"

-"I, Uh. We ask questions about, uh, objects, and uh, they have agency"

-Interpretation: The aff must specify the location of the plan

• Upvote 6

And/or means and, T-Humans with space-specific cards, Heidegger affs, and best of all, "the ocean means death and you don't know anything and I won't answer your cross-x questions because Bataille."

• Upvote 3

And/or means and, T-Humans with space-specific cards, Heidegger affs, and best of all, "the ocean means death and you don't know anything and I won't answer your cross-x questions because Bataille."

Heidegger affs  :x

Best part is that they'll all just be recycled from transportation/Space

• Upvote 1

Heidegger affs  :x

Best part is that they'll all just be recycled from transportation/Space

And in every round there isn't a Heidegger aff, there will be a Recycled Heidegger K.

Also, teams trying to recycle Space affs that weren't good then and are even worse now (so far I've seen ocean space elevators, ocean-monitoring satellites, and NASA research for space colonization, but there will be more as the year goes on).  Don't you just love how the debate community innovates and diversifies their arguments?

• Upvote 3

Also, teams trying to recycle Space affs that weren't good then and are even worse now (so far I've seen ocean space elevators, ocean-monitoring satellites, and NASA research for space colonization, but there will be more as the year goes on).  Don't you just love how the debate community innovates and diversifies their arguments?

And that ironic frontier aff from space. I've already heard of so many people re-fitting that to oceans.

• Upvote 1

You won't fight me about it

• Upvote 4

If you hit a DnG K that says this then school them in the round about DnG. I noticed from your other post that you've read both Anti-Oedipus and A Thousand Plateaus; I'm sure you remember the part in A Thousand Plateaus that talks about how the Ocean was a smooth space par excellence; and for that very reason it was the first to be striated and that striation served as the model for the striation of the land, sea, sky, etc. Judging from your discourse in other posts, as well as this one, you seem to be very ticked off, if that's the correct term, on the way in which High School Debaters deploy high theory in rounds but don't know what they're running (as can be seen with Nietzsche, DnG, Bataille, Bifo, Foucault, Agamben, etc.) insofar it's not the circuit full of the better debaters; I feel the same way. Go ahead and school them. There is some logic behind that statement; but I don't think you really need to worry about it in your circuit since you're so convinced that the people in your circuit don't understand DnG as well as you do. 

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If you hit a DnG K that says this then school them in the round about DnG. I noticed from your other post that you've read both Anti-Oedipus and A Thousand Plateaus; I'm sure you remember the part in A Thousand Plateaus that talks about how the Ocean was a smooth space par excellence; and for that very season it was the first to be striated and that striation served as the model for the striation of the land, sea, sky, etc. Judging from your discourse in other posts, as well as this one, you seem to be very ticked off, if that's the correct term, on the way in which High School Debaters deploy high theory in rounds but don't know what they're running (as can be seen with Nietzsche, DnG, Bataille, Bifo, Foucault, Agamben, etc.) insofar it's not the circuit full of the better debaters; I feel the same way. Go ahead and school them. There is some logic behind that statement; but I don't think you really need to worry about it in your circuit since you're so convinced that the people in your circuit don't understand DnG as well as you do. 

I'll gladly say I don't have any deeper understanding about how D&G should operate in debate, I just didn't understand why it was a status symbol. 

You people are very high-strung around here.

• Upvote 1

If you hit a DnG K that says this then school them in the round about DnG. I noticed from your other post that you've read both Anti-Oedipus and A Thousand Plateaus; I'm sure you remember the part in A Thousand Plateaus that talks about how the Ocean was a smooth space par excellence; and for that very reason it was the first to be striated and that striation served as the model for the striation of the land, sea, sky, etc. Judging from your discourse in other posts, as well as this one, you seem to be very ticked off, if that's the correct term, on the way in which High School Debaters deploy high theory in rounds but don't know what they're running (as can be seen with Nietzsche, DnG, Bataille, Bifo, Foucault, Agamben, etc.) insofar it's not the circuit full of the better debaters; I feel the same way. Go ahead and school them. There is some logic behind that statement; but I don't think you really need to worry about it in your circuit since you're so convinced that the people in your circuit don't understand DnG as well as you do.

The way you make it seem, that once a space is striated it stays that way forever, also ATP specifically says the sea IS a smooth space par excellence so...

I'll gladly say I don't have any deeper understanding about how D&G should operate in debate, I just didn't understand why it was a status symbol. 

You people are very high-strung around here.

NO WE AREN'T.  WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT? LOL YOUR PROBABLY NOT EVEN A NOVICE.

• Upvote 6

But back to the topic at hand, we are going to see a lot of Cap in the Kritikal circuits.

No, it didn't disappear last year, it just changed forms.

I feel like this topic in particular will be ripe for Cap Ks.

But back to the topic at hand, we are going to see a lot of Cap in the Kritikal circuits.

Has cap ever really left though?

#tbt every other topic for the past 10 years when people read cap

Has cap ever really left though?

No, and with every Cap comes a slew of Kritikal defense.

NO WE AREN'T.  WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT? LOL YOUR PROBABLY NOT EVEN A NOVICE.

*You're

You're grammer is teribllle and you shuld stop coreccting peopple on they're grammer and spelling.

*Your

• Upvote 2

*Your

*Yu'rwe

Anyways, back on topic, I'm going to be that there's going to be way too much arguing over whether there's one ocean or multiple.

• Upvote 4