Henry

Pirate Affirmative

Hey,

I've heard rumors of a sort of Deluzian critical affirmative about pirates. Does anyone know where I can get evidence to answer it? Any suggestions on where to start my research would be helpful.

http://gds14.wikispaces.com/file/view/Pirates%20affs%20antilab%202k14%20final.doc/515849852/Pirates%20affs%20antilab%202k14%20final.doc It was put out by the anti-lab.

There's already a lot of generic deleuze blocks, and I don't want to give away the research I'm doing just yet, but the lit is def out there and maybe looking at the Aff might be a start.

• Upvote 2

Read "Life Under the Jolly Roger" by Gabriel Kuhn.

Do you have a copy? If so, could you PM it to me, I'd really appreciate it.

Or, you know, post it...

A lot of people don't like posting books and stuff, it's odd

A lot of people don't like posting books and stuff, it's odd

I mean, it's a book about pirates, it's just fitting you know?

• Upvote 2

Xylum is working on a Pirates aff--I don't know whether they'll put it out on openev. I don't know how to attach it to a reply so just PM me if you want it.

Xylum is working on a Pirates aff--I don't know whether they'll put it out on openev. I don't know how to attach it to a reply so just PM me if you want it.

Some forums don't allow it, but it's 'more reply options' and then a little thing will be underneath the box for typing. If it's not available most people just use dropbox or media fire.

Head Royce PM will always-already be the true pirates

Yeah, they're supposed to have some great cards in there too *smiles narcissistically*