Any supplies besides the obvious (clothes labtop etc) that you regret not taking with you to Debate Camp?

I leave Sunday morning at 3 AM for Weber State and am curious as to any last minute things I should buy.

An umbrella.

I was glad I brought my soccer ball, but stuff like that depends on how sports inclined you are.

Bring snacks for when you can't leave your dorm and want to eat.

Surge protector for when there's not enough plugs.

I assume there will be wifi, but if not you could bring an ethernet cable, and (I know for sure) if you have a mac you could use it to set up your own wifi hotspot (I assume windows too, but IDK how to do it there.)

Ill be going to Weber as well! Im in the 2 week program. Some stuff I've seen and that I am bringing are power cord outlets, water bottle and just some stuff to preoccupy me if I have any free time. 

• Upvote 1

Ill be going to Weber as well! Im in the 2 week program. Some stuff I've seen and that I am bringing are power cord outlets, water bottle and just some stuff to preoccupy me if I have any free time. 

Cool I'll see you there!

• Upvote 1

These are many things that people forget to bring that you should make a check list:

1) your laptop charger

2) credit/credit card spare (maybe some change for laundry if they charge)

3) laundry detergent

4) enough clothes to wear incase you can't wash clothes for a week

5) yourself

6) BRING ALL THE SNACKS THAT YOU LOVE

• Upvote 2

ill be there too!

• Upvote 2

bring a ds and animal crossing i bet u can get urself some sick fruit

i stopped playing for a while and now everyone in my village is pissed at me :(

I'll be there too! The packing list says that weird thing about no extension cords, but if you've got one, I may bring it just in case, cuz plugs become worth gold and diamonds during lectures. Definitely bring good breakfast and snack foods, and if you're able to, I might consider bringing a laptop stand if you've got one, cuz trying to make makeshift stands the entire time can be a pain in the ass.

I'll be there too! The packing list says that weird thing about no extension cords, but if you've got one, I may bring it just in case, cuz plugs become worth gold and diamonds during lectures. Definitely bring good breakfast and snack foods, and if you're able to, I might consider bringing a laptop stand if you've got one, cuz trying to make makeshift stands the entire time can be a pain in the ass.

Yeah I was confused about the no extension cords but I am bringing mine anyways. I also will be bringing my tabletote so I won't have to bend down.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I was confused about the no extension cords but I am bringing mine anyways. I also will be bringing my tabletote so I won't have to bend down.

Keyphrase: "bend down"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1