Hello everyone! I I signed up for UTNIF in Austin, and was wondering if anyone else was going to this and if they have in past years. If not to UT, then where is everyone else going across the nation? This is my first time attending any debate camp and I was interested in knowing the run down of how they proceed, and what was your experience in one. 

Thank you!

Respectfully,

JM

• Upvote 1

My partner and I are going to the Skills Intensive Session 2. It'll be our first time to go to camp, but I have friends that have attended and said that it's a very good camp. Everyone seems to think that it's pretty good.

• Upvote 1

What is the typical day to day schedule? Like how much time is allotted to research and argument writing to, say, practice debates.

From my knowledge (albeit limited), the first week of skills is working on certain arguments w/ a practice debate each night. The next two weeks are spent working and doing the 2 tournaments.

My partner and are Going to UTNIF skills intensive session 2...what states are reping here? 

East Kansas Here

My partner and are Going to UTNIF skills intensive session 2...what states are reping here? 

East Kansas Here

My partner and I will see y'all there. 

Repping East Texas.