If anyone wants to go neg against this, please post here. Also, anyone who wants to judge please post paradigms. If we have an even number of judges, and it comes out to be a tie, the neg wins on presumption.

All of these views and no takers? I'm sad. 

DnG nomads V9.5.docx

Edited by payton

I'd be glad to judge; anything about Deleuze and Guattari always interests me :)

I'll be replying to your PM shortly, but I need some insight, could you maybe PM what kind of DnG aff your running (not the literal file but like what kind); that would seriously help me in helping you find an answer. 

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 1

I'll be happy to fix your formatting on your 1AC for you and then maybe judge the round/

"Correct" formatting is microfascist

"Correct" formatting is microfascist

I will make it actually facist and make sure that you're in an internment camp for using non-calibri fonts. 

Don't mess with me buddy I don't give a phuuuuuuuuk about ur liberal authors. I'll actualize any of those bs impacts you might claim

• Upvote 1

I will make it actually facist and make sure that you're in an internment camp for using non-calibri fonts. 

I only use calibri

Don't mess with me buddy I don't give a phuuuuuuuuk about ur liberal authors. I'll actualize any of those bs impacts you might claim