MichaelCeraKnockOff

Being and Authenticity

Sorry, i don't have stuff like that, BUT Heidegger does have some compelling lit about finding ones niche in the world by figuring out which world you inhabit. (i.e. if you live in a city w/ no grass, a landscaper or safari expedition leader probably isn't your niche in "the world" that you inhabit. But your niche could be a graffiti artist or a hipster.)  

nah I wish. I was looking for something more like violating certain animals' ontology doesn't let them experience what they really are and true ontology can solve that. But thanks

...Am I going to be the only one to ask?

What do you mean by violating an animal's ontology? Why is it focused on "certain animals"? What are you advocating as your true ontology?

I may be able to help, but really, this is confusing for me.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't necessarily focus on any one animal but the animal in question here is dolphins. And it's not a specific type or a specific philosophers, but basically what we're saying here is that certain dolphin containment laws are violating the dolphins ability to be what they're meant to be. Basically any philosophers take on it. It's mostly for an anthro aff

I think finding that card is going to be problematic, no one really writes that dolphins ability to be what they're meant to be is being encroached upon. No one really knows what people are meant to be, so we definitely can't know what dolphins are meant to be. (outside of the food chain)

I think finding that card is going to be problematic, no one really writes that dolphins ability to be what they're meant to be is being encroached upon. No one really knows what people are meant to be, so we definitely can't know what dolphins are meant to be. (outside of the food chain)

butterfish3.jpg

• Upvote 3