Hey, I'm looking for a homecut afropessimism file. It doesn't have to be fully blocked out as I'm really just looking to supplement my existing files. Also looking for brown race theory or decoloniality, so message me if you have those too.

I've got lots to trade, especially Ks.

• Upvote 2

brown race theory is not really a thing. if you google, "brown race theory" you come up with 3 results, the first one being the web page for this thread lol.

if you mean post colonialism studies, they look at colonization of the east as well. (ex- india, parts of china) so it wouldn't be, "brown" race theory.

Edited by Schopenhauer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

brown race theory is not really a thing. if you google, "brown race theory" you come up with 3 results, the first one being the web page for this thread lol.

if you mean post colonialism studies, they look at colonization of the east as well. (ex- india, parts of china) so it wouldn't be, "brown" race theory.

He meant orientalism and postcolonialism (Spivak)

Also islamophobia is a good search term

He meant orientalism and postcolonialism (Spivak)

Also islamophobia is a good search term

He might also be looking for Lat Crit

Ive read some of it but ill revisit it 

thanks.

Don't revisit it. Treat reading the entire thing as an independent narrative vs reading part of it.

• Upvote 1

Ive read some of it but ill revisit it 

thanks. 

I have an edited version that gets rid of the shit critiquing deleuze, because the specifics of the k of deleuze aren't necessarily to understand the (dense) point. 

• Upvote 1

I have an edited version that gets rid of the shit critiquing deleuze, because the specifics of the k of deleuze aren't necessarily to understand the (dense) point. 

That and we should censor things that go against Deleuze. It's what he would've wanted ;).

• Upvote 1

Sorry for getting back a little late thanks for all the advice 

Don't revisit it. Treat reading the entire thing as an independent narrative vs reading part of it.

I decided to take your advice and reread some of it today. Thanks for preventing me from making a mistake 

That is great. You should post it in the forum so others interested in Her work can benefit.  
Im more lacanian than deleuzean so i do understand some of deleuze but not to the level of most dng debaters so i wasnt totally lost. 

I decided to look into the works of sara ahmed. She is an awesome fem/queer theory/antiblackness/whiteness/other forms of race author.

http://www.rainbow-season.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Feminist_Theory-2007-Ahmed-149-68.pdf