ktg9616

Politics DA for NFL?

Will it inevitably just be midterms, or will there be another DA scenario (immigration reform, patents, etc.)? Is midterms even feasible/useful?  Is a neg politics DA even something I should worry about for NFL? 

• Upvote 1

Midterms is going to be a scenario.  Some of what will work for NFL will depend on what goes on next week, but things like Immigration Reform, Ukraine (more an Obama focus situation than a true political capital scenario) will also probably be in play.

• Upvote 1

Politics for life!

Gotta generate offence somehow... Not like you can get away with the K in every round of NFL's and god forbid that they're topical. 

Gotta generate offence somehow... Not like you can get away with the K in every round of NFL's and god forbid that they're topical. 

Not sure if sarcasm. if it is, I live in an area where judges don't know what a K is. Politics is a good DA especially in this topic because it is hard to find DA's to a lot of plans. We are already planning on trying a K out in a couple rounds, but I am way more comfortable with politics and I always seem to do better with politics then any other generic.

Not sure if sarcasm. if it is, I live in an area where judges don't know what a K is. Politics is a convenient DA especially in this topic because it is hard to find DA's to a lot of plans. We are already planning on trying a K out in a couple rounds, but I am way more comfortable with politics and I always seem to do better with politics then any other generic.

Fixed.

Being convenient does not make it good, it just means you're going to read it a lot because you'll frequently find yourself without a good DA that links.

Fixed.

Being convenient does not make it good, it just means you're going to read it a lot because you'll frequently find yourself without a good DA that links.

I'll stand by my use of the word good. It is good because it has specific links, does that make it convenient as well? Sure, but politics has a lot of good impact scenarios. Being convenient doesn't always make it good but in this case it is just another reason why I enjoy politics so much. If it wasn't good I wouldn't be going to nationals because I would of lost all my neg rounds.

Midterms. I was doing research a while ago and there was a pretty awesome IMF reform politics DA during May, but I'm not sure what the uniqueness will look like come nationals. It had amazing globalization impacts, though.

Other than that... idk. Maybe another immigration push? What happened to that transportation bill?