Anyone willing to judge, please post paradigms, if we have only 2 judges and it becomes a 1-1 decision, the round is neg on presumption. 

Thanks, 

Payton

P.S. if you're wondering why i'm running all of these rounds, its because i won't get to run it much in-state and so I need as much practice as possible running it. (Yes, even with camp.)  

DnG Nomads v6.docx

• Upvote 1

Ya ok. You can run it against us. We're ready ;)

If you want, i can start a thread. (Also, it's not an insult of the actual debaters in Arkansas, especially not you and Atharva, but more of the judges, lay area bro.  

Soon. I got some finals and standardized tests coming up. 

Me too. Sounds good, i'll be ready. 

Do you use fiat?

Do you have access to the 'levers of power' so to speak?

What does the world 'look like' after a vote in affirmation?

What is the judge supposed to be voting for?

Is there currently a nomadic war machine?

Do you use a nomadic war machine to combat territorialization?

What's so bad about fascism anyway?

Do nomads have access to the same kind of resources for developing the ocean as the state?

Will the state still exist even after an affirmative ballot?

Does this affirmative create anything else, or is the sole aim to protect smooth space?

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

Do you use fiat?

- No fiat 

Do you have access to the 'levers of power' so to speak?

Dat fiat double bind tho. Yes, we have access to the levers of power

What does the world 'look like' after a vote in affirmation?

- A blue sphere. No one knows, but there's the potential for a lot of good stuff down the road 

What is the judge supposed to be voting for?

- The better debater. 

Is there currently a nomadic war machine?

- Yes

Do you use a nomadic war machine to combat territorialization?

- Yes

What's so bad about fascism anyway?

- Fascism makes the human-caused bad things in life happen (i.e. Nazism on a macro level. On a micro level, the people desire the oppression the Nazi's put in place.)

Do nomads have access to the same kind of resources for developing the ocean as the state?

-  If you're asking do i have an oil drill, no. We're pretty anti-dev. 

Will the state still exist even after an affirmative ballot?

- Yes. But we'll always fight it. 

Does this affirmative create anything else, or is the sole aim to protect smooth space?

- It's aim is to protect/create smooth space in order to make it possible to create other things

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, what's the word count for this (round) btw? 3000/1800?

I don't really know how to count only the highlighted words, but if that's what you want to do, sounds good. 

Select all, find, more options or whatever (its a drop down menu) and I think format then highlight, I'm not looking at my computer right now. I'm fairly sure I included it in my tutorial on working with word for paperless debate which is in the novice center. I'll see if I can dig it up real quick.

http://www.cross-x.com/topic/56533-tutorial-tips-and-tricks-for-paperless-debate/

If you have access to the levers of power, what's the mechanism for your agency? Do the judges become part of a nomadic movement, or does everyone in America? How's this all play out after an affirmative ballot?

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

Our mechanism for agency is assemblage, or the integration of others into a larger entity wherein we're all equal. Yes an aff ballot aligns the judge(s) w/ nomadic thought, not everyone in America, only the ones that choose to join. No one really knows how it plays out post-aff ballot.