jobas

Nanotech

So, I've already written my nanotech aff for next year, but does anyone have any nanotech stuff that would be applicable to the oceans topic?

So, I've already written my nanotech aff for next year, but does anyone have any nanotech stuff that would be applicable to the oceans topic?

I have some files, mainly deal with nanobots cleaning water, making oceanic water drinkable, being used to introduce chemicals into ocean floors (ocean geo-engineering)..any of that fit what you'd like?

I have some files, mainly deal with nanobots cleaning water, making oceanic water drinkable, being used to introduce chemicals into ocean floors (ocean geo-engineering)..any of that fit what you'd like?

Our aff is desalination by nanotech, so yeah, those files sound good. PM me and we can work out a trade

My partner and I have been looking into this case. It worked very well for last years case, however, we are running into the problem of inherency. Do you guys have any suggestions on places in which we could find better evidence for this?

My partner and I have been looking into this case. It worked very well for last years case, however, we are running into the problem of inherency. Do y'all have any suggestions on places in which we could find better evidence for this?

Fixed

and - Google is your best bet

• Upvote 3

My partner and I have been looking into this case. It worked very well for last years case, however, we are running into the problem of inherency. Do you guys have any suggestions on places in which we could find better evidence for this?

Inherency! psht . . . 2005 called they want their stock issue back

I don't know if this helps but i found this (not sure if any of these articles are relevant) http://phys.org/nanotech-news/

• Upvote 1

As far as inherency went for this aff, we never actually found any besides the inherency from the EE topic. Oh well 

Update: neither of our teams actually read this aff 

As far as inherency went for this aff, we never actually found any besides the inherency from the EE topic. Oh well 

Update: neither of our teams actually read this aff 

lol natgas and eurocentrism ftw

Sounds like Little Rock Central BG to me...

I did go to camp with Trisha............. but I don't think they read a eurocentrism aff, do they?

I did go to camp with Trisha............. but I don't think they read a eurocentrism aff, do they?

Oh nah, they read NG aff and Euro K neg, at least against us, it was 8 minutes of the 2NC and part of the 1NR