This Disad focuses on how the United States has bought Chinese steel, which boosts their econ, and if we continue to build a large sum of items containing the steel, then the result is CCP lash out resulting in nuke and bio war. How/What is the best way to answer an argument like this?

People read that on this years topic?

People read a China steel disad based off of Cuba nickel, but I don't know how the Transportation infrastructure link story would apply... Unless you're debating Barstow's HSR in Mexico aff I guess

People read a China steel disad based off of Cuba nickel, but I don't know how the Transportation infrastructure link story would apply... Unless you're debating Barstow's HSR in Mexico aff I guess

Note: this disad is nonsense.  China hasn't bought Cuban Nickel for steel production in years.  They're buying Indonesian and Philippian NPI (Nickel Pig Iron) instead, because its cheaper.

• Upvote 1

What is sense its being used in - and it could also depend on what aff - 

some aff's you could either turn a part of the disad 

but the China Steel -Nuke War with China inevitable = now key .... lol impact turning possibly ?