Coconuts

9/11 and other 'conspiracy' theories

this is pretty much my response to most conspiracy theories

honestly most of them are invented by people to push a political agenda (is that a conspiracy itself?)

Edited by Zuul
  • Upvote 1

9/11 being an inside job is the only conspiracy theory i find close to credible (and i don't really believe that either). 

Personally, I'm a fan of the compromise theory.  

• Upvote 3

9/11 being an inside job is the only conspiracy theory i find close to credible (and i don't really believe that either). 

Personally, I'm a fan of the compromise theory.

But you see, of course the plane could have burnt down the building. Who knows what's in the chemtrail chemicals?

Here's an interesting read with a collection of a bunch of different theories.

Yeah some are really debatable but

Some ARE worth checking out

link is a virus.  Could an admin edit that out so someone with less awesome virus protection doesn't download it?

(I was pretty sure it was going to be junk, but a virus, really?)

Edited by Squirrelloid
  • Upvote 3

9/11 is a myth perpetrated by Al Sharpton to rally against geo-thermal energy, because he has a treaty with the mole men, and digging holes would expose them. Also on a side note, Obama is a lizard god looking to bring about a new age of liberal darkness and take away our 2 ply toilet paper for world domination. I know it's real, I just haven't been able to prove it all... YET

/s

Edited by TortillaBoy
  • Upvote 1

Following what Neil Degrasse Tyson explained as "argument from ignorance", where the unknown become of significance for the human desire of knowing (even, and most likely,if incorrect), objects and events retain meaning for us humans pure desire of knowledge even if it is fanciful. Another look as to why us humans create meaning can be found by Carl Sagan through pareidolia, seeing faces in ordinary objects, where religious figures often are sited more often by a religious population. This in mind understanding the correlation of mindset to the view of reality is keen. So paraeida is a subset of "argument from ignorance", for in which the psychological answer to why objects and events have a deeper meaning is that us humans make things up in correlation to our day to day life, as it satisfies our desires of thirst of endless knowledge (even though that knowledge is skewed to what we want to believe). On a philosophical level people value aesthetics and which can be the appreciation of style and of it simplicities. That being said us humans can choose to hate or admire any object or event out of phycological will. Obviously, defining a true answer to a complex question is near impossible, but it is at least known that objects or events meaning may be rectified on a phycological and a philosophical level.

• Upvote 1