William V Spanos does some pretty extensive writing on frontierism as being an extension of America's metaphysical ocularcentrism. Gathering new sites for the centered circle and imperial gaze to control and maintain.

• Upvote 2

William V Spanos does some pretty extensive writing on frontierism as being an extension of America's metaphysical ocularcentrism. Gathering new sites for the centered circle and imperial gaze to control and maintain.

Jargon

------

My head

• Upvote 6

This has been the Snarf K-To-English translation service. that'll be $23.95.

Can i hire you full time?

• Upvote 1

William V Spanoes does some pretty extensive writing on a philosophical concept he terms "fronterism", which characterizes the way America broadly approaches or "sees" the world; as a frontier to be conquered. You see a beautiful forest, America sees a lumber mill - you see a pristine ocean, America sees a new oil drilling site. As it exhausts old frontiers (we ran out of room at the Pacific Ocean, we've got our hands in Latin America and Canada is too cold) America gathers more places that it can call extensions of itself as new frontiers, to take ownership of, develop, and prevent others from accessing.

This has been the Snarf K-To-English translation service. that'll be $23.95.

T5dwI3G.jpg

• Upvote 3

T5dwI3G.jpg

You're right - I should charge an amount that will collapse capitalism.

That'll be $23,950,000,000,000.95.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I only accept single tucked into my...briefs.

I'm sorry but my school doesn't allow us to go to the Debate Strip Club Round Robin. Looks like you'll just have to steal ARGogate's...briefs if you want payment.