CapitalismIsNotCool

Performace Affs

Conceded smell DA, goes for the internal net-benefit!

Impact turn, DA flows AFF

The confines of the bladder had an odor of a Chinese lantern. Ubu, himself, blew out all the lanterns with his big fart.

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

Impact turn, DA flows AFF

The confines of the bladder had an odor of a Chinese lantern. Ubu, himself, blew out all the lanterns with his big fart.

All right fine.  Can I have a CX question?

Are farts funny?

My teams will be playing Ahab and The Ocean's Anthropocentric. Metal is probably the best bet for the topic (probably bands like Aghast or Alestorm that do the whole pirate metal thing)

• Upvote 1

So do people laugh at them?

Some do, some don't. Some say that others don't fart, while others deny this. Flatulence to the masses can be a mysterious thing.

reminder that finding an ocean related song/game/piece of media and then adding "performance aff" after it does not make it a thing

relevant

8BHSrwl.png

What review service is this picture from? I remember seeing these reviews before, and now I can't remember there names

What review service is this picture from? I remember seeing these reviews before, and now I can't remember there names

I just googled "pc master race"

• Upvote 1

Nightwish "Oceanborn" could pair well with some Lovecraftian mythos.

nightwish<3

Bring in an XBox and play AC4 for the entire round. Or Bioshock...

"as demonstrated here, Edward's diving bell missions can be seen as a metaphor, if we explore our unknown depths of the ocean we may find "treasures" beyond our wildest dreams"