JaredCroitoru

JaredCroitoru(aff)vs.Hannahkin(neg)

I saw the DeDev Cp and I said um ok.

I saw the "The" Pic and I was like ummm ok.

I saw Iran sanctions Uniqueness from 2/25 and was like ummm,, no.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I saw the DeDev Cp and I said um ok.

I saw the "The" Pic and I was like ummm ok.

I saw Iran sanctions Uniqueness from 2/25 and was like ummm,, no.

Thank you for your wonderful opinion. Last time I checked, you were neither debating this round nor judging it. You can leave if you want to (which would be my preference, but you do you).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I thought jokes were welcome. Apparently crossx.com is serious again?  :eek:

Edit: I'm downvoting you for language. Not for message. I don't think cursing was necessary.

Edited by ethank
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I thought jokes were welcome. Apparently crossx.com is serious again? :eek:

Edit: I'm downvoting you for language. Not for message. I don't think cursing was necessary.

I don't care if you don't like the troll CP I cut in 5 minutes or the word PIC, but pointing out something that could lead to a uniqueness indict isn't a joke. That's just annoying and unnecessary interference. Again, you're not even in the round. Would you yell out your opinion in a regular round? I didn't think so. Edited by Hannahkiin

First cross x question:

1. Can you post the correct 2AC link? That one just links me to the Mediafire homepage.

• Upvote 3

I don't know what was a bigger joke, the sharknado counterplan or no neg fiat + some of the other parts of the 2AC...

But the Neg fiat isn't fair!

• Upvote 1

There's a lot of unfinished sentences in there.  Also, what's with the 6pt 'condo bad' shell in the middle of case?

If you're gonna do that gotta go with 0.5 point font.

So it's Passover tonight, meaning I have a lot of family coming in. Is it okay if cross x is up sometime tomorrow?

So it's Passover tonight, meaning I have a lot of family coming in. Is it okay if cross x is up sometime tomorrow?

Pretty sure nobody is gonna hold that against you.

Cross x-

1. Explain, exactly, how this springboard perm works.

2. Where do I ever say that our supposed "alt" is perfect?

3. When did you ask me if any of our advocacies are conditional?

4. What is this fragmentation turn?

5. What's with putting condo bad in like size four font?

6. So you're basically saying that US-China war is good because...we'd beat them? What about the resources we'd expend as well as, oh, I don't know, the possible annihilation of humanity in a FIERY NUCLEAR BLAZE OF A FIERY FIRE OF HELLFIRE? (Like fire, Hellfire, this fire in my skin...-that movie was my childhood)

Will probably be more to come. Sorry, didn't have a lot of time.

Same here actually just got there 

1.Its kinda like more towards that kritikal impact , its basically like use the CP to start talking about the issue of the geopolitical impact

2.Its not the Alt that is perfect

3.I forgot 

4.how view geography

5.that was left over from another round -probably - thats wasnt the Theory arg i was inteding  - Yeah my fault on that one 

6.Yeah , this war is going to happen anyways so do it while we can win. No its not going to become nuclear, we have not advocated that yet? And 

its ok how was passover -good food?

Same here actually just got there 

1.Its kinda like more towards that kritikal impact , its basically like use the CP to start talking about the issue of the geopolitical impact

2.Its not the Alt that is perfect-then what is it?

3.I forgot-can you look back through this thread and find where I said that ANY of our advocacies were conditional?

4.how view geography-Expand on this, please.

5.that was left over from another round -probably - thats wasnt the Theory arg i was inteding  - Yeah my fault on that one 

6.Yeah , this war is going to happen anyways so do it while we can win. No its not going to become nuclear, we have not advocated that yet? And 

its ok how was passover -good food?-Passover was fine, thanks for asking :P . Yeah, good food (well except for the gefilte fish-hate that stuff). But the reading took FOREVER and by the time we were finished I had almost passed out. Same as every year though.

Edited by Hannahkiin