JaredCroitoru

JaredCroitoru(aff)vs.Hannahkin(neg)

I don't know if I have to register somewhere or if I am breaking any rules, however I would love to judge. Just tell me yes or nah, just in the case that you say yes my paradigms are:

I enjoy being told how to vote so voter in the rebuttals are nice, but I won't vote you down just because you don't give voters. I vote on who wins the flow, not on what I personally believe is correct that being said I am a Tab judge for the most part. I am fine when it comes to most kritikal arguments, but supply some king of explanation and impact it out. I am fine with everything pretty much, but I am not going to debate for you don't allow me to come to my own conclusions, because I won't. Imagine that I am an alien that can speak your language your first step is to supply me with the knowledge and your second step is to tell me how to use this knowledge(in this case to vote for you). I am fine with the aff as well.

Hi. Sorry, had to do some stuff at home and now have to finish up some math work. Hate math. Can I start CX in like an hour or so?

Paradigm - I'm a really Kritikal debater so the K, if there is one, usually plays a major role in my evaluation of the round

K - I read a lot of critical literature so you probably don't need to explain the K for me.

DA - Unless it turns the case or if the impact isn't articulated well enough for me to weigh it against the affirmative impacts, I won't vote on it.

CP - I love these, especially if they're critical.

T - Unless there is a clear violation, I won't vote on it. - This also depends on how the affirmative answers it.

Theory - I see it as a reason to reject the argument not the team.

Case - Not really important, most clash on the case flow is usually generic impact defense; unless you have case-specific evidence/turns, I generally don't take it into consideration; however, if the case isn't addressed at all by the negative in the 1NC/2NC that equates to an instant affirmative ballot.

Judge Intervention - Don't like it, so "Judge-Choice" and "Reasonability" generally never work for me; unless you explain to me why Judge Intervention is good 

I'm tab by the way so feel free to make any arguments that you want. 

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

Okay a couple of questions:

1. Does the affirmative engage with sharks in any way?

2. Can you believe it's not butter?

3. Why is now the key time for lifting the embargo?

4. How does the aff define a terrorist?

5. Do you fiat congressional action?

More coming later. Will have the 1NC up by tomorrow night.

• Upvote 1

1. Lol , im not sure about that , no is what i would think , but im finding a way right now 

2. I cant believe its butter its all good

3.Before the Cuba Economy goes into shambles

4. Someone who commits an act of terror 

5. Yes because we use the whole USfg , so yes

Okay

1. What is CBW warfare?

2. Restate your plan text one more time for me please.

3. Are you sure you don't engage with sharks? Because affirmative shark engagement needs to be noted.

4. (And this is just a general question) can we please make it 3500/2000 to balance everything out?

Edited by Hannahkiin

Ive had got thourgh this aff at Cities once or twice , but thats called also the red bull i had before spreading  . That red bull helped out alot right before the 1AC , had a redbull while the neg prepped alittle 

and to finish cross-x 

1. Chemical Biological Warfare - so  warfare with Chemical and Biological Weapons

2.Its basically NTR , repeal the whole embargo

3. I wish , we did , im trying to cut a shark-add on right now 

4. Sure

• Upvote 1

1. No, the plan text verbatim, please. Just copy and paste it here, if you would.

That's the last question. I'll have the 1NC up in like less than an hour. Idk. Sometime soon.

oh , that  oops sorry about that one 

1.The United States federal government should repeal the entire embargo against Cuba 

Anything else i could do for you ?

Shark's for anybody?

You read a 'the' PIC.....thank you so much that is the best CP ever

Haha it's really not, but you're welcome.

Open for cross x, btw.

Question :Sharknado

1.Why can't both worlds happen the CP and the plan?

2.On the Dedev how does the budget cause the brink

Question:Consult Brazil

1.Asia Pivot to China war, explain the scenario for the net benefit

Question:Politcs

1 Has the GOP changed positions on Science Policy, the link is from two years ago

Question: PIC

1. Is the link of omission for how the net benefit and the aff can't happen

2.Is the embargo , a construct for the Geopolitcs?

Question:Science Diplomacy

1.How do we interact with the no solvency?

2.define politicizing science?

3.The last card is in the sense of the Middle East and Science diplomacy with bettering the situation ?

4.Does the last part of the article help the soft power/hempherseric region advantage ?

General

1.Cool with follow up questions ?

2.On case questions will come in a different post

3.those sharks though

4.Hows your day been?

Question :Sharknado

1.Why can't both worlds happen the CP and the plan?

Because the budget is so high. And lifting the Cuban embargo upsets the sharks

2.On the Dedev how does the budget cause the brink

Because we're spending $3 trillion. Money that we don't have. This will add to the national debt, and cause economic collapse, which is good.

Question:Consult Brazil

1.Asia Pivot to China war, explain the scenario for the net benefit

Sure. So basically, US-Brazil relations are key to the US turning their attention towards/cooperating with Asia, specifically China (Asia pivot). If we don't successfully respond to Asia's growth and power (in this sense it would be maintaining the power balance), it'll go nuclear between the US and China. 

Question:Politcs

1 Has the GOP changed positions on Science Policy, the link is from two years ago

If anything it's increased. We're seeing a steady rise of conservatives who don't like science policy. Since your plan is so specific to science policy, it would cost political capital. You said yourself, that congress is not on board with your plan.

Question: PIC

1. Is the link of omission for how the net benefit and the aff can't happen

Can you rephrase please?

2.Is the embargo , a construct for the Geopolitcs?

No. The Embargo isn't an example of geography, so it can't be tied to geopolitics. Plus, our argument is that putting "The" before United Stated Federal Government is bad. To put it in simpler terms, by putting "the" before United States Federal Government, we're saying something along the lines of, "oh, look at us! We're THE United States. You're just Cuba. Not THE Cuba. You're insignificant."

Question:Science Diplomacy

1.How do we interact with the no solvency?

I don't think I read anything on the DA about no solvency

2.define politicizing science?

Basically taking scientific responsibilities and research and stuff out of the hands of qualified scientists and stuff and putting it into the hands of politicians who want to make sure the wording is to THEIR liking instead of wording that shows the facts. Our Laframboise card gives a specific example of this.

3.The last card is in the sense of the Middle East and Science diplomacy with bettering the situation ?

It still applies. Sütçü is talking about how drawing lines between policy and science is crucial to the situation. That still applies in this case. If we don't science will no longer be used for the benefit of the public, and will instead be controlled by the government.

4.Does the last part of the article help the soft power/hempherseric region advantage ?

Which article are you referring to?

General

1.Cool with follow up questions ?

Sure thing.

2.On case questions will come in a different post

K.

3.those sharks though

HAPPY-SHARK-555x348.jpg

4.Hows your day been?

So far, it's going pretty well.