FlashMaster

NFL/CFL Coaching

I would be interested in picking up a temporary coaching job for a Kansas school going to NFL or CFL. I can do your politics file, on-site coaching and fulfill judging commitments (if possible).

Email me at jarednelson@ku.edu

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Available for hire at NFL. Will judge any event, can do updates at the tournament, and can help with pre round coaching. Don't need transportation or housing.

ideen.saiedian [at] gmail

Bio: Sophomore at USC - qualified for the NDT twice, led a lab on the Latin America topic and have about 50 rounds on the topic

• Upvote 2

Available for hire at NFL. Will judge any event, can do updates at the tournament, and can help with pre round coaching. Don't need transportation or housing.

ideen.saiedian [at] gmail

Bio: Sophomore at USC - qualified for the NDT twice, led a lab on the Latin America topic and have about 50 rounds on the topic

Do you do poetry updates? And are you sure you don't want housing? We've got a pullout bed in the debate room at SME

For the record:  I'm the co-coordinator of hired judging for nats.  If you want to get hooked up, send an email to me at sduboisATstasaintsDOTnet with days/times available (June 16-20), events willing to judge, and preferred contact info.  If you need travel/lodging covered or if you're not somebody whose background I'm familiar with, I'll want to know that as well.  Must be 18 months out of HS at minimum.

At present I have far more people wanting to judge than seeking to hire judges, but as district tournaments are completed that might change.  First people into the queue get placed first.