obamabanana

NEG Cuban Embargo

Does anyone have any neg cards for the Cuban embargo along the lines that the Cubans actually like their government or the Castros? Just anything talking about nationalism. 

Havana Times is actually an independent media source from the Cuban government, which is nice, so the source is credible and they post aff and neg for cuba.

What kind of argument are you trying to frame? I understand it's for neg, but like just saying hey dont lift the embargo, people love castro... even if the embargo was lifted, they would still love castro.

• Upvote 1

Havana Times is actually an independent media source from the Cuban government, which is nice, so the source is credible and they post aff and neg for cuba.

What kind of argument are you trying to frame? I understand it's for neg, but like just saying hey dont lift the embargo, people love castro... even if the embargo was lifted, they would still love castro.

I just run into a lot of "Castro Bad" or that the Cuban people hate the Castro's arguments and want change. It's a flimsy argument but I would just like to throw out there that there is a strong sense of nationalism. It is by no means a good argument but just in case, I want to put something out there when I hit the argument, which happens a lot.