jacobstime

UIL State 2014 Predictions

Abernathy: The only team with the later letter of their last initial coming first

#hax

Obviously it's because that Logan kid sucks at debate, Lexi is so much better than him that she obviously goes first

actually idk if Logan even deserves to hear Lexi's 2NRS... he's that bad.

• Upvote 1

wtf? That Logan Kelley kid from Abernathy qualified to state?! I hear he drops condo in every 2AR and his partner can only debate fem IR?

I so confused

Yea, I was surprised he qualified. I thought he just sat around masturbating his ego all day. He's got a good partner though. I just hope her shoulders don't get too sore from carrying that backpack. 

Edited by KarlLikeMarx
  • Upvote 2

Update:

2A Finals - Mildred DS vs Abernathy KV

Mildred beat us at NFL districts, and know whats up. 

Mildred must of improved a lot since we debated them, they have some good tradition and wouldn't surprise me to see them make a run. I just can't like a school who drains 6 minutes of your prep time trying to flash the 1NC over....  

Update:

2A Finals - Mildred DS vs Abernathy KV

Mildred beat us at NFL districts, and know whats up. 

idk yall

that Cole kid is pretty suckish at debate

in fact, he stinks so bad I hear hes getting partnered with that awfull debater Logan Kelley for camp soo

(All kidding aside : Cole really is good a db8 and we have pledged that if we are in finals together we are running identity politics and the neg can't run T/FW)

lol if you know Cole at all the "All kidding aside" will make you cry laughing

Edited by thatladlogan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

idk yall

that Cole kid is pretty suckish at debate

in fact, he stinks so bad I hear hes getting partnered with that awfull debater Logan Kelley for camp soo

(All kidding aside : Cole really is good a db8 and we have pledged that if we are in finals together we are running identity politics and the neg can't run T/FW)

lol if you know Cole at all the "All kidding aside" will make you cry laughing

I was about to tell Logan that he's a jerk until I got to the bottom of this post. Much relief.

• Upvote 1

5A-Westwood/Midway/SFA (All good teams, not sure if all of them can adapt to the UIL style). I would bet on Westwood.

4A-Crosby (Hands down the best 4A team I've seen all year). 

3A-Athens (Best 3A team I've seen all year)

2A-Salado (Not really sure but I watched Salado at the Westwood UIL tournament this past weekend and they are good. I think they won the tournament with Blanco and Lago in attendance. I watched them in octos I believe, and they are pretty technical for a 2A school. 

1A-Three Rivers or Thorndale

Edited by CXNihilist123

1A - Three Rivers or Thorndale, but I'm leaning more toward Thorndale on this one. I also think Sudan MH will make a deep run. 

2A - Salado or Abernathy. I think that'll at least be the final round, although I'd like to see Abernathy v. Mildred as well. 

3A - No surprise here, Athens MM.

4A - Crosby; I share the opinion that they're the best 4A team this year. 

5A - Midway or SFA. I'm pulling for Midway though. 

2A Updates:

I think people are straying away from reality when they put anyone except HAIS in finals.

Like Clifton, White Oak (ok maybe not), Mildred, Abernathy, or Salado could all maybe be in finals but like HAIS will be finals.

4A Updates:

I am now leaning towards LASA SY winning.

Edited by thatladlogan