TheBigDA

Aff evidence trade

Ok, I have a full aff case that I am retiring, its a turn on the NDCA NAFTA case, fully cut with lots of extra ev all found by me and homecut, I really need some original case to run at state and a couple of other tourneys.

So if anyone wants to trade a good Aff case or ev, or even have an idea for as case I'm up for trade.

NOTE: The case has been run in about 22 rounds and never been beat. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Case neg for an entire aff. I don't know if that's very even. Besides aff's should be self cut for the most part if you want them to be successful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Case neg for an entire aff. I don't know if that's very even. Besides aff's should be self cut for the most part if you want them to be successful.

My partners aff that we got 2nd in state and to nationals with was 95% the mass transit aff that Scufi put out. 

But I agree with the sentiment. 

Edited by RainSilves

Not true, if you want an aff to be successful you should A. be a good debater B. learn your aff and C. read everything there is to read in that aff file. Not all winning affs are self cut it just depends on how much knowledge you have of that aff (specifically the 1AC) and if you know how to answer everything with the 1AC itself, meaning every aff card in the 1AC should have a purpose of being in there. 

I know this by experience, I had an aff that I didn't cut it my self, but rather I cut it at camp and I never lost a single debate with that aff because I knew how my aff really good. 

• Upvote 1

Not true, if you want an aff to be successful you should A. be a good debater B. learn your aff and C. read everything there is to read in that aff file. Not all winning affs are self cut it just depends on how much knowledge you have of that aff (specifically the 1AC) and if you know how to answer everything with the 1AC itself, meaning every aff card in the 1AC should have a purpose of being in there. 

I know this by experience, I had an aff that I didn't cut it my self, but rather I cut it at camp and I never lost a single debate with that aff because I knew how my aff really good.

I'm speculating but I think glg1995 meant that he should be cutting the cards himself even I from a camp file not necessarily that it needed to be a new self cut idea

• Upvote 1

My partner and I ran a Cuban Science Agreement aff that seemed to do pretty well at least in the UIL and NFL circuits. The current file I have includes a hand-cut 1AC and a ~50 page blocks file. The blocks are a little messy because we haven't run the aff since late November, but it's a pretty nice aff with some cool arguments if you'd be willing to trade.