RyeZOAM

"Victim" PIK

Dead link

Most likely, the link was never alive to begin with. When people submit files to Evazon, the files go through a review process before becoming available to the public. I have no idea what that review process entails, but it usually lasts a day or two. During that time, the author is able to see their file, but the public is not, despite it being the same URL.

Along the same lines, a topic isn't generated until the file is actually made available.

• Upvote 1

Most likely, the link was never alive to begin with. When people submit files to Evazon, the files go through a review process before becoming available to the public. I have no idea what that review process entails, but it usually lasts a day or two. During that time, the author is able to see their file, but the public is not, despite it being the same URL.

Along the same lines, a topic isn't generated until the file is actually made available.

some how it took me 3 file uploads to figure this out. it should be available for purchase under the Critiques section now!

I've got a short AT block to this from the LD resolution a couple years back. I'll give them to you for free to add to your file if you credit me for those cards (as Chaos), in the citation or something. Deal? Or PM me if you want to negotiate.

I built the block after I got hit by this K for the first time. I did really badly in that round because I wasn't prepared for it and have always felt a bit upset at that lack of preparation. Unfortunately I never got the chance to read the block because I never hit the K again. Getting the never used block into the public might feel sort of redemptive.

Edited by Squidpaste
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1