glg1995

Wilderson K

Do camps even put out Wilderson?

UTNIF did for the TI topic, great file too. I think there's a few for free on like scribd or something, too.

Edited by dancon25

UT did for the TI topic, great file too. I think there's a few for free on like scribd or something, too.

Are UT's files usually pretty good? Is there a link to that somewhere?

• Upvote 1

Are UT's files usually pretty good? Is there a link to that somewhere?

I may be biased since I helped write one this summer but generally yeah, UTNIF files are very well made. It's on the open evidence archive, but clicking this link will automatically download it on your computer.

• Upvote 2

I may be biased since I helped write one this summer but generally yeah, UTNIF files are very well made. It's on the open evidence archive, but clicking this link will automatically download it on your computer.

Cool thanks, what UT file did you help write may I ask? And is there a link to it as well?

Edited by jliu

Cool thanks, what UT file did you help write may I ask? And is there a link to it as well?

I helped write the Security/Multitude K file with Orion Steele and Carl Fitz as our lab leaders for that week. It's also on openevidence and titled "Multitude Security Kritik - UTNIF 2013" (also a download link)

Edited by dancon25

I helped write the Security/Multitude K file with Orion Steele and Carl Fitz as our lab leaders for that week. It's also on openevidence and titled "Multitude Security Kritik - UTNIF 2013" (also a download link)

Oh I think Carl Fitz judged me at Berkeley...he didn't really seem to pay attention to the round though. His RFD didn't make much (Low point win for us) either. How was he as a lab leader?

Not to stray too far from the topic, but he was very helpful and knowledgeable about kritiks and was able to help us understand and look in the right places for the cards we were searching for. He also showed us this crazy old film from like the 60's or something about aliens attacking earth and communicating with indigenous latin americans, had to do with conspiracies and weird stuff like that and was spliced together from film and news clips from the time. It was interesting.

edit for spelling

Edited by dancon25
  • Upvote 1

Well I'm looking for a no-link to cap for a race aff. The UTNIF File had a good one (thank you). It would also be nice to have the K if there is one that applies to this topic or all topics.