BwO

organizing cards

recently i've been cutting a bunch of random cards that are important but don't really fall under a specific case/da/cp/k and I don't want them to get lost between now and the next tournament. is there a good way any of you have to organize those loose-leaf cards so they're still accessible?

I have a big research file with all the cards I've ever cut, so that way I never lose any of them. 

When I'm putting together other files, I just go to the main evidence file and copy/paste cards into the new file. I'm pretty happy with the setup. 

I have a big research file with all the cards I've ever cut, so that way I never lose any of them. 

When I'm putting together other files, I just go to the main evidence file and copy/paste cards into the new file. I'm pretty happy with the setup.

Question: how long does it take to open the file?

Answering the question, I have a file named "Unorganized Cards". If there's a place I can add the cards, I'll cut and paste from there. I personally like keeping it as small as possible.

No offense, but I've always felt like those mega-files of raw evidence you have are a pain to navigate through (your files though, so each cat his own rat)

Personally, I'll organize them by sooper generic categories (like Neolib stuff, immigration stuff, security stuff, etc.)

• Upvote 4