twoAC

requests?

Does anyone have any requests that they would like to see for future evazon files as the first semester of the year is winding down?

I have published a pretty wide variety of files in the past and I'd like to see what files y'all would be interested in.

Cops Bad backfile

Edit: Cops Good backfile??? Or is it downrep Tom day?

Edited by OfficerTom
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Pretty sure its downrep non-serious post that doesn't actually answer the question. For me, I would like to see some current/up to date DA's that are non-politics.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Pretty sure its downrep non-serious post that doesn't actually answer the question. For me, I would like to see some current/up to date DA's that are non-politics.

What else other than Politics and XO is needed?

• Upvote 1

What else other than Politics and XO is needed?

I mean some more up to date case/country specific DA's, like for cuba embargo their could be updated health care cards for uniqueness and internal link, because sometimes its more strategic going for country/case specific DA's than politics.

1. Cops Bad is a legitimate request. There's lots of police reform affs that have to do with Mexico, and some people may want it just for the hilarity.

2. Even if it was intended to be a non-serious thread, my comment did not "destroy the thread" people continue to post relevant to the thread topic, I didn't derail the thread at all.

3. Generally, more blocked out / highlighted files.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1. Cops Bad is a legitimate request. There's lots of police reform affs that have to do with Mexico, and some people may want it just for the hilarity.

2. Even if it was intended to be a non-serious thread, my comment did not "destroy the thread" people continue to post relevant to the thread topic, I didn't derail the thread at all.

1. Then you should of said that, you are known for tying the police into everything, if you would of said, "Police bad for the mexico police reform affs" then it would of been adding something to this conversation.

2.I never said you destroy the thread, I said you didn't add anything productive to the thread, which you didn't.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

1. Then you should of said that, you are known for tying the police into everything, if you would of said, "Police bad for the mexico police reform affs" then it would of been adding something to this conversation.

2.I never said you destroy the thread, I said you didn't add anything productive to the thread, which you didn't.

cat-christmas-tree-240kgs11.jpg

CHRISTMAS CAT SAYS STOP FIGHTING

• Upvote 4

I'd love a queer theory or feminism file, honestly. Not just Edelman, but other authors related to post-structural theories of queerness and feminism (Butler, Irigaray, Kristeva, Sedgwick etc).

Or, any kritik file that also included a decently-sized explanation/notes section at the top, preferably with follow-up links and cites that help familiarize debaters with the context of the literature, too. Those are the best. Anyone that sells a file on evazon and includes an explanation and strategic assessment of the argument at the top of the file is amazing, they're so helpful. Shouldn't be that difficult either - when I was writing my OOO file, I ended up with tons of notes and links to YouTube vids & other links that, while not helpful for card-cutting, really helped ground the literature base for me.

• Upvote 1

UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS UNIQUE DISADS 
​

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I'm probably going to work on a unique non-politics DA (or two) over break

• Upvote 3

Something I could afford.

I have no money.

Maybe some Psychoanalysis stuff that isn't Demand K #449598595068

Edited by Atlas0Smirked