idahopotatoe

Unique Affs

I have a unique Cap and Trade Aff with Mexico, all hand cut 2ac answers for common DA's and on case stuff. I need impact files and DA's if anybody wants to trade send me a pm.

I'd like to hear more about the Algae Biofuel? Like what is the concept of the case?

I don't know how it would be applied to this year's topic (except as a Counterplan).  

For anyone that's interested, i cut a shit ton of algae related stuff last year (everything from water purification to warming to oil dependency and some quality solvency advocates) so you can PM me if you want sum cards

Edited by feldsy
  • Upvote 2

the same way any energy aff is topical (venezuelan oil, mexico renewables,)-- by investing (technical, financial and market assistance) Lots of evidence that energy, aid, assistance = economic engagement 

the same way any energy aff is topical (venezuelan oil, mexico renewables,)-- by investing (technical, financial and market assistance) Lots of evidence that energy, aid, assistance = economic engagement 

yeah but it there any lit saying any of the topic countries are interested in algae?