Munda

The Unofficial Trolls-Day File: Week 6

We apologize for the delay but this is the file you want to read to make the Trolls-Day file fully operational and at its full potential. Last weeks unofficial file while a nice try just missed so many classic things like a bottom of the docket and the famous Malthus update but were back

13518652583108.jpg

(Click Image For File)

This file focuses on the great OfficerTom and is not only a winning argument but a way to resurrect a weekly trolls-day file. Cards are cut of the highest quality with over 90% of this file being written by you the great members of cross-x. I have also payed homage to WGLF through this file. While we did a fantastic job on the neg we allowed the great Mowl to give us one card for the aff which is assured to win rounds. I have also brought back the great Malthus and included the weekly update to the on-going disadvantage. Lastly the bottom of the docket has been updated to give you the new and improved Pokemon K.

Note - All files will not be made by OfficerTom and PJords. We've not marked OT or PJ at the end of each cite, so you know who cut them. We aim to have these files out every Wednesday (this week is special), but these won't be a huge priority so don't count on us too much.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Combine only cross-x posts and deleuze and you get just enough coherency to not be funny. A+

Edited by OfficerTom
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Combine only cross-x posts and deleuze and you get just enough coherency to not be funny. A+

So I'm not funny?

Edited by Deleuze
  • Upvote 4

F*** YES!

I feel legit (and tingly) now, and it's all because of Trolls Day files. K2 VTL.

These files will win the National Debait Tournament they are spilling over to college debait.

Adam 11/26 (Username: Atlas0Smirked, from [insert School Here], A debait champion, http://www.cross-x.com/topic/56156-special-edition-the-official-trolls-day-file-week-4/)

This file will take the final round of the NDT, mark my words.

Edited by Atlas0Smirked
  • Upvote 2

F*** YES!

I feel legit (and tingly) now, and it's all because of Trolls Day files. K2 VTL.

And it solves war, environmental collapse, democracy, the economy, and police salaries. 

And it solves war, environmental collapse, democracy, the economy, and police salaries. 

Looks like Munda will be making an addendum.

Looks like Munda will be making an addendum.

FTFY:

This argument is empirically proven to solve every impact that is relevant: VTL, War, the Environment, Extinction, the Economy, Police matters, et al. It does this simply because when one finds it plausible that any rhetoric in your standard debate rounds carries solvency, then all rhetoric must contain solvency, for to deny one while promoting another is naught but censorship. Censorship means that debate can't exist, which is the largest and most relevant impact.

• Upvote 1

Trolls-Day files are also a decision rule - without them, debate dies. Do you want debate to die judge? I bet you do not ma'am.

I swear if even one ballot is posted with the signature of OfficerTom I can die happy

|              Round 4 - V        |

|      [Aff] SME JT W 3        |

|      [Neg] SDA MOWL L 7 |

|  Judge: __Officer Tom__   |

|            Comments:          |

| Good 1ac,  |   Strange      |

| eye contact|   strategy     |

| Nice badge | No badge???|

|---------------------------------------|

| RFD: Neg had no badge.  |

-----------------------------------------

Edited by OfficerTom
  • Upvote 3

+rep for "eye contact" best judge 10/10

edit: I hate the auto timestamp.

Edited by Umbrella

The society of the Pokemon world is not a free and liberating one, it's just as oppressive as the one we live in today. In fact, maybe a little bit more in some regards. 

Let's think about how each Pokemon game starts. You are a child, and your parents are in with the local professor, who has three one-of-a-kind Pokemon in his possession. When you travel around the world, you see nothing but kids with rats and pidgeons, while you have buff-ass crocodile. Obviously, not everyone in society is as lucky as Ash or Red. Somehow, your family just so happens to be great friends with a professor, who is well-respected and has access to many Pokemon and probably any accessory you would need for one. I don't think it would be too far of a leap in logic to see that your family is probably affluent. 

So we can already see there is some inequality present in the Pokemon world. While you're running around with Pikachu or Cyndoquil by your side, everyone else has Rattata or Hoot-Hoot to get them on their way. How are you supposed to become a Pokemon master with that? Obviously it's POSSIBLE, but when other people are running around with Bulbasaur, it makes it a little difficult. These kids can still have fun with Pokemon, mind you. They just won't become champions. And in a society that solely revolves around Pokemon, that seems pretty shitty.

Instead of the fetishism of like trade goods in our society, the Pokemon society revolves around the fetishism of living creatures. We talk about how great it is that everyone in the Pokemon universe has the ability to do whatever they want, but what of the Pokemon themselves? Are they condemned to an existence of being used as tools in a sport consisting of glorified cock-fighting? Some Pokemon are allowed to walk with their trainers, but most are kept in balls/computers. The time they don't spend trying to murder other Pokemon they spend in a virtual cage. We don't know exactly what it's like to be in these virtual realities, but this society has already shown how little it cares about the welfare of these creatures, so why would they make these virtual cages comfortable? Either these creatures really don't want to be living in this way, or they have been domesticated to the point to where they accept it, which somehow seems worse.

Yeah, it's great that Brock can be a breeder, and other people can sketch Pokemon or whatever, but what if you don't want to participate in something that revolves around Pokemon fighting? The photographers photograph Pokemon. The artists sketch Pokemon. Bill creates a computer system to transport Pokemon. Most other entrepreneurs create innovations that in some way relate to Pokemon. Store clerks sell Pokemon related goods. Medical professionals work on healing Pokemon. You have free will in the Pokemon universe, but only in so far that it relates to Pokemon. If you don't like Pokemon, too fucking bad, if you want to be employed, you'll find a way to participate in the Pokemon society.

I agree, the Pokemon universe is awesome, as long as your family has it in with a professor and you want to become a trainer. It might be okay if you want to breed Pokemon or whatever. But I can't think of a worse universe for anyone who doesn't like Pokemon/Pokemon fighting and the Pokemon themselves. 

• Upvote 5

And don't forget that the 'gotta catch 'em all' mantra probably links to Cap K...

"gotta cuff 'em all" probably links harder

• Upvote 1

We read the pokemon mastery good part in round. The judge's paradigm/prefs were "if you like running troll arguments I'm the judge for you." He did debate L-D.

• Upvote 1

We read the pokemon mastery good part in round. The judge's paradigm/prefs were "if you like running troll arguments I'm the judge for you." He did debate L-D.

Did you win on it? =)

• Upvote 2

It was a funny round. The 1n on the other team dropped so it was this mav girl. The block was a bunch of cards that all flowed aff. The 1ar was basically these cards flow aff answers to neolib and pokemon. The 2nr was i don't know what that pokemon stuff was about but im black and you (judge) are white so I'm going to lose. We didn't give a 2ar. The round was eventually discounted. local tourneys...

• Upvote 1

It was a funny round. The 1n on the other team dropped so it was this mav girl. The block was a bunch of cards that all flowed aff. The 1ar was basically these cards flow aff answers to neolib and pokemon. The 2nr was i don't know what that pokemon stuff was about but im black and you (judge) are white so I'm going to lose. We didn't give a 2ar. The round was eventually discounted. local tourneys...

I hate when people play the race card. I heard a novice team randomly say that T was racist in the 2AR.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4