theydb8r

XO, ASPEC, PTX, and ________

Does anyone have any ideas on a generic DA that I could run along with XO, Farm Bill Ptx (With a food prices, heg, or econ impact. Those are the 3 I can work with.) I would appreciate it to if anyone could point me to some file too!

Im in kansas... Not a very liberal judging pool. Thanks for the help though I will look into it. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

Considering XO links to ptix pretty hard... Something that could garner you some actual offense. Poststructural queer theory would probably do the trick. 

• Upvote 4

I don't know what it's like for this topic specifically, but you can usually make the case for XO/Politics if you use the right link.  Remember, you don't need to prove that XO doesn't link.  You just has to prove that the aff and perm link MORE.  

• Upvote 1

Post structural queer theory is also probably solved by increased executive powers.  I really feel like this could be a pretty solid new disad to a permutation in the block

• Upvote 5

xo is outside the "structure" of Congress, so it's "post-structural", and XO really only works in theory not in practice so it's "theory". The queer part is the hardest part of the link. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Read Kerry Dip Cap, Shunning, China SOI, Coersion, EPA TO, Egypt TO,  Navy TO, Pink Tide, Saudi Prolif,  SPARK, Wipeout, and Spending. These DA's are good and some are net bens

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just so no one has the wrong ideas, they're basically trolling when they say post-structural queer theory. It links just as much (possibly even more) as the aff does.

I was going to suggest a diplomatic capital DA as well.

If you're able to spin a decent link, ARGogate's suggestion is fine. However, I can't imagine it being applicable to the high school topic, and ARGogate probably is only saying it because of the current college topic.

My personal suggestion would be anything with perception. This may include perception from other countries (such as SOI DAs) if you can spin the story cohesively. It would be something to the effect of "China won't interpret the US as encroaching on its SOI since the counterplan is just the president acting. Only when China sees that the entire US country is behind it, a la Congress, will they actually get angry. Congress is more representative of the will of the people, so the president acting unilaterally doesn't send that message". That's a bit wordy, but you get the idea.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just so no one has the wrong ideas, they're basically trolling when they say post-structural queer theory. 

^ this is entirely true.

Read Kerry Dip Cap, Shunning, China SOI, Coersion, EPA TO, Egypt TO,  Navy TO, Pink Tide, Saudi Prolif,  SPARK, Wipeout, and Spending. These DA's are good and some are net bens

Do you have the file on Dip Cap or Navy TO you would be willing to trade/give to me.

dude for dip cap just go to openevidence.debatecoaches.org There are a bunch of them with varying scenarios from syria to india climate to isreal-iran peacetalks, or better yet just get the link level cards from there and make your own scenario (Iran was good, but now its kinda dead in dip cap sense) 

dude for dip cap just go to openevidence.debatecoaches.org There are a bunch of them with varying scenarios from syria to india climate to isreal-iran peacetalks, or better yet just get the link level cards from there and make your own scenario (Iran was good, but now its kinda dead in dip cap sense) 

Dip-cap is really Sketchy and probably doesn't link to about 99% of Aff's on this topic.

Dip-cap is really Sketchy and probably doesn't link to about 99% of Aff's on this topic.

ehh, michigan has some good link level stuff. It links well to cuba embargo, energy, and venezuela 

This seems crazy condo. I wouldn't go this route unless the supposed "net benefits" have agent specific links to the aff.

• Upvote 1