idahopotatoe

Habermas

Does anyone have a habermas k?

Pm me

All the Ld'ers on my squad run Habermas variations as affs. I don't think there is an actual K simply because there is no central thesis to Habermas' writings, rather his writings simply prescribe some fundamental notion of truth.All the Habermas cards I've seen from my teammates are on moral truths and the need for communication (these tie in with compulsory voting b/c etc.) The only K i can think of that could be labeled a Habermas K is the Communicative Rationality K (of which I've only heard of) or some sort of criticism of communication (whether in a political sphere or the public sphere). 

All the Ld'ers on my squad run Habermas variations as affs. I don't think there is an actual K simply because there is no central thesis to Habermas' writings, rather his writings simply prescribe some fundamental notion of truth.All the Habermas cards I've seen from my teammates are on moral truths and the need for communication (these tie in with compulsory voting b/c etc.) The only K i can think of that could be labeled a Habermas K is the Communicative Rationality K (of which I've only heard of) or some sort of criticism of communication (whether in a political sphere or the public sphere). 

If you can, I'd trade for those LD cards.  PM me